E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My car collection - BMW 330Ci / MB SL350

The BMW is unmodified with sport package. (Modification on planning stage)
The MB is slightly modified with AMG rims and rear lip spoiler. (Carlsson bodykit + exhaust on the way)

Sorry for the lack of photos, because I'm currently studying at Sydney while my cars is at Malaysia. Will take more photos when I get back to Malaysia, hopefully to get them fully modified as soon as possible.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Whoa never heard of SL350 before. I guess it's only available in Europe and Asia. IMO, you should debadge those cars. They're gonna look much cleaner without those badges.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
B8888KC said:
Whoa never heard of SL350 before. I guess it's only available in Europe and Asia. IMO, you should debadge those cars. They're gonna look much cleaner without those badges.
Yeah, the SL350 is not available to US...The US SL is much better, SL500 and 600:yikes: About the badges, do you mean number plate? Nah I can't do that since its the law to have number plate on front and rear. Not allow to drive without them :bawling:

eddiee46 said:
Nice ride man, u from Kay El....

:) rgds,
Hehe, u mean KL as in the capital of Malaysia? Nah...I'm from a much smaller town, but I got these two cars imported by a dealer over in KL though.:clap:

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
not bad......but those cars are screaming to get fixed up with kits/drop/ rims

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FelixW said:
Nice! You should get the new AMG front for the SL and some nice wheels ;)
I'm getting the Carlsson Front Lip and Rear Skirt Lip (Shipping), and those rims are new from AMG (Another hole on my wallet if change again:bawling:)

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
eddiee46 said:
looking at your plates, my guess east m;sia... :)

:thumbup: nice rides....
Hehe...Thanks! Yeah you're right, I'm from East Msia:clap:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Those are awesome license plates compared to the garbage we have in the US. These are even cooler than Euro plates.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
very nice :)

by badges they meant the "SL 350" and "330Ci" badges on the trunks :thumbup:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guy for the nice comment:clap:

Gucki83 said:
Nice cars! Is the 330 faster than the SL 350?
I'm not sure which is faster, the 330Ci is 3000cc while the SL350 is 3700cc...However its a bigger and heavier car though. I guess both of them are around the same, need to have a look at the official 0-60mph time :)

Out of the two, I prefer to drive the BMW though...Its more responsive and fun to drive, nevertheless the SL350 is fun too, but not as good as the BMW...Hail E46:bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
gorgeous... surprised that's just a regular sports package drop becaues at least from the angle you have the pics, the wheels really fill the well nicely.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Yeah definitely get the SL65 front and rear bumpers. The SL65 AMG wheels are nice too because they're gunmetal. I guess they look more aggressive. And yeah, by badges I meant the "SL350" and "330ci" badges...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts