BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there we are looking to pick up a 328i with sport package, xenons, and auto in white within a couple weeks.

So my questions is how much are dealers going down on 328's these days, are they selling them at invoice or what?

Also how much would something like this run me with a 3 year lease term and 2k down.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
if u are talking about 07 328i i know it very well. I was gonna do that but i ended up buying used car.

ok so dealer gets car 9% means they have 9% benefit from u

believe or not it could be higher.

anyway I got 3% discount on MSRP, and I was fighting to get 4% but

they didn't give it to me. It was done by BMW toronto

not sure about USA but should be similar. hope it helps

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
http://www.edmunds.com/new/2007/bmw/3series/100775891/optionsresults.html?action=2
no offense but you are buying a car not a pair of socks, do your homework/request quotes etc..
Leasing
Start: 02/01/2007 End: 02/28/2007 $389 Monthly Payment
36 Month Term
$2500 Down Payment
$400 Security Deposit
10000 Annual Mileage
Restrictions Lease is based on a 2007 328i Coupe with automatic transmission.
Comments $3289 due at signing. Dealer participation may vary. Incentives and Rebates are provided subject to the terms of our Visitor Agreement. Tax, tags and insurance are extra.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
You might want to pose that question on some other forums - E90 Fanatics, Bimmerfest or E90 Post. Bimmerfest is the most active. There are a lot of current discussions on regarding your question.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Hey there we are looking to pick up a 328i with sport package, xenons, and auto in white within a couple weeks.

So my questions is how much are dealers going down on 328's these days, are they selling them at invoice or what?

Also how much would something like this run me with a 3 year lease term and 2k down.
My sister has an auto/step 2007 328i sedan, sports package with xenons in monaco blue. She put $1500 down, has a monthly of $248.00, and her lease is over in 2 years. My grandpa works for Pacific BMW so naturally she got hooked up.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
My sister has an auto/step 2007 328i sedan, sports package with xenons in monaco blue. She put $1500 down, has a monthly of $248.00, and her lease is over in 2 years. My grandpa works for Pacific BMW so naturally she got hooked up.
really?! My uncle is the General Sales Manager at the BMW dealer here in Melbourne, and he couldn't do anything that low. He claims to sell the newer ones to fast :(
He got a Z4 for his daughter for around the same price (leased).

·
Banned
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump

1 - 8 of 8 Posts