E46 Fanatics Forum banner

BMW 325 Owners...

6670 Views 117 Replies 44 Participants Last post by  MMJ4mil
Do you ever wish you'd bought the 330 instead?:cry:
101 - 118 of 118 Posts
Phil i don't get your last post.
not too many really im too embarresed to say..my car is in the shop right now being checked :banghead: im gonna have to await the outcome of what BMW says depending on that im gonna mod :dunno:
What's wrong with it?
haha suck my **** nigro guy, i don't give a fukk about what ur relatives drive, and ok, i learned how to drive a stick when i was 15, and ur 14 o wow, what a liar, i mean what a cool guy, again suck my ****
i don't really regret buying my 325i. of course a 330 will be nice to have. but even if i got the 330, i would still want the M3. IMO, i would rather spend the money into my driving skills and fully utilize what a 325 can do. so what if you have a M3 but don't know how to drive? Also, I'm proud of owning a 325i as I used my own money to buy it and I just can't imagine the extra payment for a 330 or M3. I'm 24 and have to support my parents and buy them cars...so camry boy, just grow up and no need to bash/cuss here. it's a place for us to have fun...;)
yea, and u can see that i'm not the one who started to bash ppl
BiMrBoi33, just as i thought you are an imature little boy.
P.S. respect your elders!:flipoff:
I am absolutely glad I did not get a 330i, it is not worth thousands more for little more performance (0.5sec) to be exact. Plus/minus driver ability, I can keep up with any 330I out there! My payments are already too high for such a small car! Like I always say, BMW is laughing all the way to the bank when they get people to pay so much for so little more!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
To shut up all the whiners about the 325's lack of acceleration:

Audi A4 3.0
1/4 mile, 15.5 s

Lexus IS300
1/4 mile, 15.4 s

Jaguar X-Type 3.0
1/4 mile, 15.5 s

BMW 325i
1/4 mile, 15.4 s

Those cars are supposed to be 330i competitors but the 325i is as fast as them. I know magazine times aren't perfect but I'd take them over some anonymous guy on a car forum posting about how his X beat Y. Use them as a gauge to get a rough idea of what your car can or can't beat.

All times from Car & Driver using manual transmission equipped vehicles.
See less See more
JP i have verified your facts and your are right on the money!
jackpayo said:
I am absolutely glad I did not get a 330i, it is not worth thousands more for little more performance (0.5sec) to be exact. Plus/minus driver ability, I can keep up with any 330I out there! My payments are already too high for such a small car! Like I always say, BMW is laughing all the way to the bank when they get people to pay so much for so little more!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

True...was looking at all the options....a 328...a 323..a 325 and the 330...but when you are dealing with reality, spending the extra thousands just doesn't make sense. So...excuse me for having a lowly 325.

Wish I had all the money to buy what I want...but that's not possible (for me and for most people). But I got what I have...and who cares if its got less power than a 330. Having more HPs will just mean I'll have even more chances of getting lit up by the cops for speeding.

One thing I have to comment on because I can't hold off any more...I think having youngsters rolling around in a bimmer is a bit whacked. Damn my parents for being so grounded in reality and making me drive around in my mom's old beater when she moved up to the Acura when I was 16...Why didn't they get me a nice car? Perhaps its because they wanted me to understand what it means to earn what you get...damn this place is just f-ed up. Sorry for bashing, but I can't believe how full of BS some of these people are! What is so wrong with being 30 and only now getting into a bimmer? I mean jesus f-ing christ...

Sorry...but its just a damn car...a nice car...but still a car! Enjoy and appreciate what you got and just grow up!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
See less See more
tknmn said:

What is so wrong with being 30 and only now getting into a bimmer?

Sorry...but its just a damn car...a nice car...but still a car! Enjoy and appreciate what you got and just grow up!!!
That's the way it should be done, i'm not proud of the fact that my parents have been buying my cars. Someday i even hope to buy them a S500 or BMW 7 just because i want to. I'm glad i got my car even though its stock and so far, ive been fending off the mod bug. :D
this thread has run its course.. it should be locked with all the childish name-calling. :tsk:
no regrets here. my bimmer makes nice engine sounds, is nice and comfortable on long trips, carries people around when i want it to, doesn't yell at me for racing it on the track or autocross, looks nice, feels solid, handles very nicely for a front-engined car... just what i wanted.

for the price of the 330ci, i got me 3 cars: 325ci, and 2 toyota MR2s. of course i don't regret it. :D
jp323i said:
To shut up all the whiners about the 325's lack of acceleration:

Audi A4 3.0
1/4 mile, 15.5 s

Lexus IS300
1/4 mile, 15.4 s

Jaguar X-Type 3.0
1/4 mile, 15.5 s

BMW 325i
1/4 mile, 15.4 s

Those cars are supposed to be 330i competitors but the 325i is as fast as them. I know magazine times aren't perfect but I'd take them over some anonymous guy on a car forum posting about how his X beat Y. Use them as a gauge to get a rough idea of what your car can or can't beat.

All times from Car & Driver using manual transmission equipped vehicles.
how will that shut up the whiners? the 330ci manual does it in 14.4 seconds. we were talking about 330 vs 325, not 325 vs. other cars. :tongue:
JoeK said:

Every girl got a little bit of gold digger in em, so everywhere! Sometimes when im at college, i offer rides to girls and theyre always like "Ohhhh, thats yours?" Not that my 330, especially being stock, is pimp at all, its just people respond to the "BMW." :lmao:

I'm sure if you meet a girl at a club and walk out after, the effect would be more noticeable. :eeps:

dude it must be a socal thing cuz first off, i am in ann arbor..so its a college town, and i think i tried offering a stranger a ride cuz she took the wrong bus but she said no anyway...and why would u take a ride with a stranger? maybe things are just diff out there in the wild wild west...
flagman5 said:

dude it must be a socal thing cuz first off, i am in ann arbor..so its a college town, and i think i tried offering a stranger a ride cuz she took the wrong bus but she said no anyway...and why would u take a ride with a stranger? maybe things are just diff out there in the wild wild west...
Haha, no not strangers, just aquaintances or friends and their friends. Asking a complete stranger would be kinda weird, not to mention unsuccessful.
Re: 325CI is good enough!

Double Vanos said:
I love my 325ci! yes the 330ci is much faster, but it is not a big difference. The only thing I would trade it in would be an M3 of course. The 325ci is super, for its 2.5 184hp inline 6 it can smoke most cars with the same horsepower or hang with others that are more powerful. Yes the 330ci is faster but it cost way more. Most people my age that have a 330 either bought it used or have it stripped. Only sport pkg and xenons and thats it! No power seats, no leather, no moonroof, no memory, and so on. If i'm going to buy a bmw I want it fully loaded, I rather give up the extra horsepower for more luxury. Yes bmw does tend to downplay some models but not the 325, in europe the ones that are downplayed are the 318 and the 320. In europe if you drive a 325 or 330 you are considered a high roller! The 325 is very fast compared to the 318 and the 320. So yes I do love my 325ci and I do not regrate buying it, next time i go to the dealer i will drive off in an M3!

*the 325ci is badass as long as its a 5spd*
i am fuly loaded, mind you
101 - 118 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.