BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Banned
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today again coming home from work I see a BMW badged "DINAN 3"... so i figured hey why the hell not and see what this DINAN 3 is all about... We both get red light next to each other, and I rev it up... he revs it up... green comes we both punch it...... i pulled from him almost 2 car lengths before getting to 50mph.... He was stunned... We pulled over and I confirmed... i checked the sticker... it was a 328i. It had the full Dinan Stage II Package... It was however a step... He ran it in Automatic when he raced me and said he floored it... Then he drove my car and I drove his... Once again my car beat his.... he has intake, exhaust, engine & auto tranny upgraded software...! :pimpin:

Cant wait till I get my Dinan intake & software...! Ill be beating the 330s.... :flipoff:

·
Banned
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah he said he can drive stick... I had HIS car... I guess I use my good judgement and just trust some people... why... should I not...? I had his car...! And not only that when we pulled over it was at his house...!

·
E46-free since 10-13-06
5,344 Posts
There's no practical difference in power between a 323 and 328. Look at AA's site, they have dyno runs showing oly like a 5 hp and 5 ft-lb difference between the 2 cars.

Throw a step into the mix and it's a sure loser.

My 323Ci has intake, exhaust, and software and I slaughter 328's all the time. It's usually not even a close race.

·
E46-free since 10-13-06
5,344 Posts
By the way DON'T get the Dinan stuff for your 323!!!!! It's severely overpriced and severely underpowered! Dude, you just whomped a Dinan-equipped 328 with your 323! WTF sould you want to buy Dinan after that???

Get a Conforti (nicer) or ECIS intake (less expensive), Shark software, and a Borla (quiet) or UUC (loud) exhast for your 323. You'll save a ton of money and LOVE the results!

·
Registered
19 Posts
First, you beat a 911, then a S4 and now 328 w/DINAN mod. Didn't I see Civic kick your @ss last week... haha

Your stories are funny

·
Banned
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NO I NEVER SAID I BEAT A 911... YES I BEAT AN S4, 2 TIMES. NO A CIVIC NEVER BEAT ME...! MAYBE BEAT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A RETARD! LOL...

·
Are we there yet??
6,803 Posts
First, you beat a 911, then a S4 and now 328 w/DINAN mod
:cartman:

Dude I have seen your posts they are all the same, I cant believe people are still listening to his threads. Pull up some of his threads pretty soon his 323 will be beating Formula one cars but 2 lengths:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Banned
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sure pull up my posts... I DID NOT SAY I BEAT A 911.... i said i ran with one and kept up with it well... man cant you guys read...! HOOKED ON PHONICS....! :lmao:

Dont be mad because your car is SLOOOWWW.... and mine could whoop yours...! :flipoff:

·
Registered
777 Posts
slow323ci said:
There's no practical difference in power between a 323 and 328. Look at AA's site, they have dyno runs showing oly like a 5 hp and 5 ft-lb difference between the 2 cars.

Throw a step into the mix and it's a sure loser.

My 323Ci has intake, exhaust, and software and I slaughter 328's all the time. It's usually not even a close race.
So are the 328's you slaughter auto or stick? I have raced a couple of 323ci/i w/ intake, exhaust, and have beaten them when my car was bone stock (Not by a lot, maybe a car 1/2 length).

·
mi casa @ technik
6,570 Posts
MilleniumBimmer said:
NO I NEVER SAID I BEAT A 911... YES I BEAT AN S4, 2 TIMES. NO A CIVIC NEVER BEAT ME...! MAYBE BEAT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A RETARD! LOL...
323s beating S4s..:yikes: :yikes:

does your car have a twin turbo? I've heard about you..a 323 in florida spanking all these cars..crazy!!

:bow:

·
Registered
421 Posts
u beat an s4. u sure it wasnt a 1.8t with an s4 badge? or wait. you still would probably lose to the 1.8t

·
Registered
266 Posts
Furthermore the Dinan treatment may not help your 0-60 at all, I have read several posts that it hasnt helped. The "older" Bimmers benefit a LOT more than the current generations and the 323/328's.

Read the S2 M3 article in the current Car & driver mag, his upgrade did not do anything to help 0-60, !!!

I am not knocking the company, just thought you better be ready to be humbled if you think it is going to make you a race bred pro.

Read this:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44072&page=1&pp=25

·
Banned
4,174 Posts
The s4 was parked on the side of the street. He reved at it, and took off, beating the S4 buy countless car lengths. :thumbup:

·
Registered
350 Posts
xS3x said:

323s beating S4s..:yikes: :yikes:

does your car have a twin turbo? I've heard about you..a 323 in florida spanking all these cars..crazy!!

:bow:
:werd:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts