BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my fuel pump died this past friday afternoon. i had to leave the car on some random street and did a quick google search. i usually purchase with ecstuning but this time decided to try out BMA Autoparts as they were recommended on some forum post. i called and placed my order that same friday afternoon. they said i would receive it monday by ups and it would be dropshipped from baltimore and not from cali to get it to me quicker.

I have to admit i was a bit upset throughout the weekend bc the part was shipped from cali and usps which was different than i had understood. i emailed bmautoparts regarding said issue. they emailed me back saying they had changed the shipping options last minute because they knew i needed the part quickly (ironically the other shipping was faster) so i could get my car back on the road.

needless to say i ordered my fuel pump and seal on a friday afternoon and received the part by monday at noon. excellent shipping and quality oem parts. will not hesitate to do business with them again and i apologize to them for jumping to conclusions regarding their service. they were great. thanks BMA Autoparts.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts