BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the junkyard around my area has alot of new bmw for parts. i would like to get the bluetooth module out and i just wanted to make sure what else is needed. the price is real cheap its just that i would have to pull down the car and take out the bluettooth myself, thats no problem. can anyone give me some guidence???

·
Registered
593 Posts
ill give you 20 above what you pay if you can get me one as well.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
where in NJ? i always look for random small stuff for my car. the one that i go to in south river is always hit and miss

·
Registered
593 Posts
with your hands. seriously how much would you want to get me the setup.

·
Banned
24 Posts
Here are the parts needed to integrate the BT. Make sure that you get one from a car the same model as yours.

- Original BMW ULF Bluetooth Module

- Original BMW Wiring Harness

- Original BMW Bluetooth Antenna

- Original BMW Fakra Cable

- Original BMW Owner's manual set w/ Installation Supplement as required

- Original BMW Pairing Button / Harness for center console

- Original BMW SES Jumper Plug

- Original BMW Microphone

If you decide not to go with the junkyard route we do have integration kits for your vehicle

·
european auto source
12,581 Posts
the junkyard around my area has alot of new bmw for parts. i would like to get the bluetooth module out and i just wanted to make sure what else is needed. the price is real cheap its just that i would have to pull down the car and take out the bluettooth myself, thats no problem. can anyone give me some guidence???
Not likely you will find a working system in a wrecking yard, dismantlers know these items are like gold. I would simply spend the money on a tested and working system rather than trying to piece one together or purchase a used system from someone on the classifieds

Here's a link to the kit we offer on the site, you can find the ULF part numbers (very important) there:

BMW Bluetooth Retrofit Kit for e46 3-series
http://www.europeanautosource.com/product_info.php?cPath=67_153_156&products_id=299

Feel free to respond with any questions you have or contact me directly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts