BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can any body please tell me.can i put blue lights in my fog lights.and if so where can i buy them ?????????/
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,857 Posts
i'd like to know too :eeps:

·
T!TSLVR
1,263 Posts
Blue is a police color... i.e. reserved for cops.... If they see blue lights on your car, they will definitely pull you over the first chance they get.

It looks nice, but not worth the trouble. :tsk:

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ha pete thanks alot

are you talking even about the fog lights to being against the law
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats what i mean

thanks alot but do you get stop by the police with the blue fog lights ?
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
where did you buy them

what store sells the blue bulps for the fog lights
bobm3 :dunno: :dunno:

·
Registered
132 Posts
i got fulled over once and got a "fix-it ticket"

·
T!TSLVR
1,263 Posts
Re: ha pete thanks alot

bobm3 said:
are you talking even about the fog lights to being against the law
bobm3 ;) ;)
I don't know about NY, but in Maryland, the cops are very bored and if they see blue light anywhere on your car, it attracts them to pull you over.

Get the blue lenses if you want blue fogs.... looks pretty cool m3fan8ic!!! How much did that cost?? I guess you can just turn off your fog lights when you see a cop!

For the record, I never had blue lights on my car but that's what cops told me. Blue lights are reserved for police/emergency vehicles only.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
My cousin had a Eclipse where he replaced the spray thing on the hood with one that had blue lights on them (yea, he was a big time ricer, altezzas and everything, no shopping cart handle though) and got pulled. Cop said he had to take them out in front of them before they would let him go. He couldn't get one of them out and the cop said he would tow it. My cousin asked if he could take it home and take it off and have them write him a ticket instead b/c he didn't want to scratch the hood of his car trying to pry the thing off. Cop wouldn't allow it, jailed him that night for "mouthing-back" to a cop. Yea, it wasn't cool...

·
Registered
771 Posts
i dont even turn on my fog light...

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hi fucy do you know how to turn them on

put the switch all the way to the left. and the button is right next to it, when you hit the button you will see a symbol on the dash board. looks like a circle that looks like a light.
bobm3 ;) ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts