BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought some neon blue angel eyes from umnitza, but my buddy told me today that they were illegal and i would get pulled over by cops?

Is that true? Is it only for my colour or angel eyes in general?

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
yes red and blue are illegal its the color not angel eyes

·
Registered
673 Posts
When facing the front of your car - it is illegal to have any blue or red lights visible. Those little blue or red LEDs some people stick on their hoods - illegal.

·
Registered
122 Posts
^hah yeah that would b the best bet.
i am looking to get blue (or purple) ones as well, but i dont think thay are illegal where im from (australia) but that dosent realy help you.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will i get into more **** if i switch it off right after a cop spots me and decides to pull it over? like get into more trouble by hiding stuff

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
i dont think so
but if he asks you to turn them back on, and you refuse or deny that you even have angel eyes....he may give you a hard time....like slap you with a handful of vehicle code violations

·
Registered
204 Posts
i have the blue on my 5er, as long as you dont drive with just the angel eyes on they wont pull you over, but if u drive with only the angels on than be prepared to be pulled over....

·
Registered
26,534 Posts
I know there was someone on here...i dont remember who.

But they were working on fabing a switch to change the angel eye colors....

so if they pull you over for having blue...just switch to white...lol.

I want em.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
yup....at least in Chicago... I had them on my E36 M3 coupe....got pulled over to many times, so I just took them off..

FYI: U can have any red,blue color in your headlights ....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts