BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up fellas,
so i got the wheel all fixed up and the car is back.
I had to get a new control arm and a new wheel bearing.
plus now i need a new set of rims, but thats when i got the cash.
anyway, so i have the 12 speaker harman kardon system and the lower speaker in my passenger door is blown. it crackles and makes some weird noises. Will the dealership fix that??
and the whole door has been rattleing for a while, it really pisses me off and my system sounds like **** because of it. also when im rolling in low rpms and the car gets a jolt, the area around my windshield makes this weird noise. man this car is making me mad:thumbdwn: . so i know that is dealer ****, they have to fix the door panel and whatever is around the windshield.
Lemme know what you think.
Thanks

also i need some angel eyes and strobes asap. out of the two i really want the strobes. whats a good set and how hard are they to install? thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
got the same noise...but.....

my speakers are fine. and also when the window on the passenger side won't shutup when it goes through a bump..tell me how your trip at the dealer goes. but i will bring mine in when i have a chance..

·
Registered
214 Posts
It's always the passenger door that has problems. My brother had to take his car to the dealer twice for blown speakers in the passenger door of the 330. The driver side is always cool!

Just take it to the dealership, they will fix it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
my '04 330Ci H/K has what sounds like a partially blown speaker.

Its not -- pulling on the door panel stops the rattling

I earlier pulled the door panel off and taped up the bottom of the snaps to keep them from rattling. Didn't work.

Closer inspection has revealed the problem is the map pocket in the door - the interior plastic is a separate piece from the rest of the door, and it vibrates at slightly different frequencies, resulting in a buzz similar to a partially blown speaker. I'm hoping to figure out a fix today.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts