BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do you guys think of the mods I just did.

This was what my trunk had looked like when I first started modding and i didn't know what to do.

And my grills were chrome like this

But now I plastidipped my grills and am planning to plastidip the chrome trim around my windows.

And I bought a whole new trunk (which is why it says 330xi even though i have a 328i) because of the stupid previous spoiler. holes were drilled into the old trunk because of the older one. Worst mistake of my life but idk I just want to know your guys opinion on the new look.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Everybody has a different taste and choice. You asked for a opinion right? Honestly, i dont like the smoked tail lights. Other than that your car looks nice. If you like those lights, thats what matters. I just gave you my opinion.:)

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Everybody has a different taste and choice. You asked for a opinion right? Honestly, i dont like the smoked tail lights. Other than that your car looks nice. If you like those lights, thats what matters. I just gave you my opinion.:)
I guess just hopefully trying to see if im going in the right direction relative to my previous mods haha

·
Registered
29 Posts
Are those 4300k or 6000k, and sorry I know your thread isn't about this but I'm just really looking for a set and I like how yours look, and I like your taillights I'm going for smoked ones too

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Looks pretty nice, im thinking of going with led tails smoked, where did you get your trunk lid spoiler?

·
Site Sponsor
18,523 Posts
Are those 4300k or 6000k, and sorry I know your thread isn't about this but I'm just really looking for a set and I like how yours look, and I like your taillights I'm going for smoked ones too
6000K.

Tek - good choice on the rear/trunk:clap:

·
Registered
575 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
And I bought a whole new trunk (which is why it says 330xi even though i have a 328i) because of the stupid previous spoiler. holes were drilled into the old trunk because of the older one. Worst mistake of my life but idk I just want to know your guys opinion on the new look.
Trunk looks fantastic. Not a big fan of the blacked out grill, but the trunk is 1000% better.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Which I installed :eeps:

:shhh:
yes thank you so much jake, the angel eyes are still my fav mod :) hopefully see ya tommorow at bimmerfest and sorry guys I was away for a couple days so I couldn't respond to many of you but just glad to know Im headed in the right direction. The old spoiler made me throw up as well haha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts