BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2267 Posts

·
Registered
21,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up the car on Sunday evening and I started yesterday doing some minor modifications. This will be so much easier to give updates versus the ZHP...too many mods on that one.

First pictures - 100% stock

Modding begins - removed TX inspection and tax decals and the 325i badge

CLEANED THE ENGINE BAY - for those that saw it the first day - damn it was dusty

RADAR detector and Homelink controller being installed

Rear cargo area protective mat

First Aid kit (stocked with supplies) installed under the drivers seat

·
Registered
21,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More mods done last night:

Black grills and Clear lights on front and side (still waiting for clear rears)

M3 steering wheel (tri-color stitching)

And my big project for the evening - Red needles to replace the white ones (from a spare ZHP cluster), CF trim and chrome rings around the instruments

Stock

·
Registered
21,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Todays modifications:

Tinted windows, I went with 35% (i know, i chickened out on going 20%) and the CH's - yes, I need to lower it, I have H&R stuff to install thanks to Bubba (so hopefully in the next week or so it will come down)

·
Registered
21,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know - i chickened out on the 20% tint - the cops in the DC area are too much a PITA.

I received the trailer hitch today and will be installing it along with the Mtech front and rear bumpers (on order). I will have the bumpers, all the trim and the grills painted to match the car.

I also have H&R suspension to install (just not enough time this week to get it all done).

I have to make 19 ashtrays for other fanatics and some folks from M3f for their V1's and I had trim and engine components to take off the ZHP to be made in CF...so I had to give the sedan some love too....

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Pimp ass family car:craig:

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
UGH! Looks great. LOVE The wheels. Those are just what I'm looking for.

The MTECH II looks GREAT on the tourings... I just got mine back at 5:30 tonight. Amazing improvement.

·
Registered
21,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
maybe an SC in its future...a certain vendor needs to cut me a deal...or I can go with Samir out at Technik and a VF charger

·
Registered
21,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
UGH! Looks great. LOVE The wheels. Those are just what I'm looking for.

The MTECH II looks GREAT on the tourings... I just got mine back at 5:30 tonight. Amazing improvement.
pictures please

·
Registered
21,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sweet wagon :)
The tag is some Texas thing - I dont know why. I will hopefully have the regular tags for MD on it tomorrow (this weekend). It passed inspection on Wednesday with flying colors.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
pictures please
All I have right now are the hootie ones I took from my camera phone & my phone is more phone than camera... So the quality sucks.

I can post 'em if you want, but the quality sucks...

Here they are:

The photo quality? - it sucks... :rolleyes:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 2267 Posts