BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pictures of the black interior trim installed in there car? I'm thinking about changing out my wood trim for the black trim. I really want to see some pics before I make my decision. If anyone has a set for a sedan available, i might be interested in purchasing it.

Thanks in advance

·
www.piratecove.org
3,699 Posts
mines the black trim outta someone elses car who got something else. so its the plastic like most other black trims i've seen.

·
Registered
222 Posts
BlackChrome said:
Is that black plastic or "black wood"?
The black wood does have some grain to it, is called Birch Anthracite, and is a) not available in the US and b) incredibly expensive. Here's a pic - there are more on my site here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All the black interior trim pics I keep seeing are of the black gloss trim. I thought I saw a pic somewhere of a jet black trim. The trim wasn't glossy, just a flat black color. Does a trim like this exist or was I just seeing something else. Anyhelp would be appreciated.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Only black plastic trim I know of is glossy. It was standard on the 323 coupes, I've got it, and people were changing like mad in 2000 and 2001 for the aluminum. what I like is it's really easy to maintain, i just hit it with a rag and some quick detailer and it looks great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts