E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I have a complete stock 2001 BMW 330ci interior, I have done some exterior mods and now I am going to work on the interior. I was wondering if anyone had a cool custom Black/Gray interior that they have done. I am looking to just get a cool idea on what other people have done. Thanks!:)

·
Registered
863 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
E46 black interior is black and grey. All black with grey pillars and headliner. The mix and match of interior panels looks pretty good though. I personally would like to get rid of the grey. I just don't really want to spend the cash on replacing the headliner and pillars in black.

·
Registered
863 Posts
E46 black interior is black and grey. All black with grey pillars and headliner. The mix and match of interior panels looks pretty good though. I personally would like to get rid of the grey. I just don't really want to spend the cash on replacing the headliner and pillars in black.
I'm with you on this. I am keeping a eye out for good prices.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I have to do something though because my A and C Pillars are starting to sag :( Pricey to replace them. I might try checking prices with local upholsterers and see if it would be worth it to go that route.
I replaced my recently, but before I replaced them, I repaired them using this video as a guide.

Recovering E46 Pillars

There are other DIYs on YouTube as well. Mine worked out real good. You just have to be real careful with that spray adhesive, the job can go south real quick if you get a bit out of control with that spray can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.