BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DO YOU LOVE TO PUSH YOUR CAR TO ITS LIMIT, BUST QUICK MOVES, AND DRIVE YOUR CAR THE WAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE DRIVEN??? IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THOSE, THEN YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY MAKE PLANS TO ATTEND THIS RUN!! CHECK OUT VIDEO FROM THE LAST ONE WE DID JUNE 7TH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nICruDI_3aw
(i am the one whippppping those turns in the mountains about 2min into the video)

THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART OR FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT "DRIVE" THEIR CARS!! BE READY TO PUSH IT TO THE MAX WITH ABOUT 20-30 OTHER BIMMER FANATICS, AND FOR ONE OF THE MOST MEMORABLE DAYS OF DRIVING YOU WILL EVER HAVE!!! CONTACT ME OR STEVE FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!​

MEETING LOCATIONS : Pick your place to meet us

the Rockaway Mall @ the AMC Movie Theater Parking Lot ( Exit 35A ) Route 80 West in NJ Be there at 7 AM

OR meet us here ..........

Delaware Water Gap / Pocono area 8 AM

* We will be passing the last Pocono exit around 8:15 AM heading west on Route 80

The Rest of the crew will join us on the way to Williamsport / Lock Haven PA

If you are attending the BF Run on July 12th, and have a two-way radio, BRING IT!! We will be using Channel 12. If you dont have one, you have plenty of time to find one or pick one up. They are pretty inexpensive. Defintiely a good idea to have one though, so we can update each other as we continue on with the day!!!

CONTACT JOSH (Project3 / [email protected]) or STEVE (Dinan 3 / [email protected]) FOR MORE DETAILS OR QUESTIONS!!

·
Registered
528 Posts
This looks like fun! My schedule looks open :D

·
Banned
239 Posts
Join us for the Black Forest Run : July 12th

DO YOU LOVE TO PUSH YOUR CAR TO ITS LIMIT, BUST QUICK MOVES, AND DRIVE YOUR CAR THE WAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE DRIVEN??? IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THOSE, THEN YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY MAKE PLANS TO ATTEND THIS RUN!! CHECK OUT VIDEO FROM THE LAST ONE WE DID JUNE 7TH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nICruDI_3aw
(i am the one whippppping those turns in the mountains about 2min into the video)

THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART OR FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT "DRIVE" THEIR CARS!! BE READY TO PUSH IT TO THE MAX WITH ABOUT 20-30 OTHER BIMMER FANATICS, AND FOR ONE OF THE MOST MEMORABLE DAYS OF DRIVING YOU WILL EVER HAVE!!! CONTACT ME OR STEVE FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!​

MEETING LOCATIONS : Pick your place to meet us

the Rockaway Mall @ the AMC Movie Theater Parking Lot ( Exit 35A ) Route 80 West in NJ Be there at 7 AM

OR meet us here ..........

Delaware Water Gap / Pocono area 8 AM

* We will be passing the last Pocono exit around 8:15 AM heading west on Route 80

The Rest of the crew will join us on the way to Williamsport / Lock Haven PA

If you are attending the BF Run on July 12th, and have a two-way radio, BRING IT!! We will be using Channel 12. If you dont have one, you have plenty of time to find one or pick one up. They are pretty inexpensive. Defintiely a good idea to have one though, so we can update each other as we continue on with the day!!!

CONTACT JOSH (Project3 / [email protected]) or STEVE (Dinan 3 / [email protected]) FOR MORE DETAILS OR QUESTIONS!!
Come on guys ....The run is almost here, Join us !!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
535 Posts
this looks fun.. pm me with more info on it.. im in toms river(08753).. how far away is the meeting spot?

·
Banned
239 Posts
THE BLACK FOREST RUN IS CANCELLED FOR JULY 12th

A sincere apology for the forum members who were planning on going with us.

Sd203 ( DINAN 3 )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts