BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd say 7/10 condition. Will get pics up later. PM or text me your best offers. Don't bother lowballing, you won't get a response.

610-745-2583

Black ZHP cube trim for E46 Sedan.
All 8 pieces.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's "lowballing" on your 7/10 condition? How bout an asking price and some real pics...
Someone who was actually interested would request pics an save the smart*ss comments. If you actually are interested, make an offer. You know what the dealer charges, an I am being conservative in my estimate of condition.

An that is a pic of my interior. I'll provide any prospective buyer w/ up close pics.

I actually have 2 full sets of the black cube trim. So, I could provide a almost mint set by just putting a set together of the best looking pieces.

I haven't came up w/ a price yet, that's why I haven't listed one. I'm accepting offers right now and if I get one that does it for me, I'll sell. I mainly bought the second set to replace any pieces of trim that weren't perfect. I'm pretty anal when it comes to the interior of my E46 sedan and E46 ///M3. Thats where I spend most of my time, so I like them looking like they just came off the showroom floor.

Anyone else who's interested contact me through text or PM and we will work it out.

·
Registered
285 Posts
bump for a great seller, ive bought 2 diff things from him. Good guy and good prices, plus quick shipping. Got the headrests today btw, and you smoke newports too? Funny ****, let me know whenever ur in town.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I really dont want to pm an insulting offer and do not want to offend you. Is 150 picked up fair?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump for a great seller, ive bought 2 diff things from him. Good guy and good prices, plus quick shipping. Got the headrests today btw, and you smoke newports too? Funny ****, let me know whenever ur in town.
Thanks Scott! I'll be in FLL around Xmas time. We'll have to go out for some beers!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll get back to my PM's tomorrow. fyi, highest offer stands at $250

·
Registered
335 Posts
wasnt trying to be smart dude...just didnt want to pm what I thought to be a fair offer and offend you by lowballing. PM me if the $250 backs out. Thanks.

BTW those are nice pics (great camera i assume). I dont remember seeing those pics when I first viewed this post.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wasnt trying to be smart dude...just didnt want to pm what I thought to be a fair offer and offend you by lowballing. PM me if the $250 backs out. Thanks.

BTW those are nice pics (great camera i assume). I dont remember seeing those pics when I first viewed this post.
Thanks dude. Sorry for the confusion. Misunderstood you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts