BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

First post here, been following the board for a while though. Im picking up my new 330i tomorrow and was thinking of getting clear corners for it. Ive noticed that in some of the pics the standard orange corners have black backgrounds, and some have white. I really like the way the orange corners look with the black background....but is that stock or is that some sort of aftermarket upgrade?

I could be totally off as well by calling these the "background". Im talking about the color behind the orange part of the corner.

Thanks guys,

--Cory

·
wah wah wah
2,725 Posts
Welcome and i think they painted the inside housing of the corner light to black or silver:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

·
[email protected] mph 1/4...Not bad!
838 Posts
Your probably talking about the difference between the 325 and 330 corners. The 325 ones have black trim around the amber reflector and the 330 ones will have titanium which is what I think you were describing as white trim. I never had amber corners but I did have two sets of clear corners one black trim and one titanium which will sort of help show you the difference.

Here's the pic

1 - 3 of 3 Posts