BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling less than 1 year old Birchwood trim from my wife's 325XiT including the Steptronic Shifter handle. Purchased new from Crevier BMW for $660, selling for $500 and will ship. Parts are as new in original plastic... Email [email protected]

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,680 Posts
pics?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had a buyer back out, anyone interested...?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:repost: Bump... Birchwood used to be the hot interior. It looks awesome against black.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
If that was for a coupe, I would totally take them, but oh well.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I hear 'ya. I waited several years before I finally bit the bullett and paid the price for it. It looks sooooooo much better than Myrtle in the black interior though...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally got a pic...

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
BMWERKEN said:
I have this trim...it's absolutely beautiful :thumbup:
The price is too close to brand new, from steve.

Since it is used You would have to come down at least 25% before having interest. If you are willing to come down, i'd be willing to consider.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ThemisN said:
The price is too close to brand new, from steve.

Since it is used You would have to come down at least 25% before having interest. If you are willing to come down, i'd be willing to consider.
I did come down 25%. I bought it for $660 during the Spring and am now asking $500 shipped. I turned down an offer for $400 so there is interest. I'm just not interested in leting it go for pennies on the $, especially since it's not easy to get.
Thanks for playing though.

·
Premium Member
1,855 Posts
Would it look good or bad...

...with a sand leather interior. I know the part that goes against the black dash would look great but what do you think about it against the sand colored parts?

any opinions :-J

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have birchwood and black :D I have one pic in my link if anyone would like to see :thumbup:

Good luck selling! :hi:

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,680 Posts
rsjean said:
...with a sand leather interior. I know the part that goes against the black dash would look great but what do you think about it against the sand colored parts?

any opinions :-J
as bmwerken has stated in the same thread, he has the trim w/ sand leather; if you perform a search for his user name you'll find pics;

i like the combo & almost special ordered the trim (but got black anthracite instead)

·
Premium Member
1,855 Posts
Searched until my eyes were bleeding...

kidsdoc said:
as bmwerken has stated in the same thread, he has the trim w/ sand leather; if you perform a search for his user name you'll find pics;

i like the combo & almost special ordered the trim (but got black anthracite instead)
And couldn't find the pix of his birch interior combo. But it seems the consensus is that it looks good with the sand interior... :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My pic just doesn't do the trim justice as it's blurry. Once installed in the black interior, it made a huge difference in contrast to everything else that was black. These particular pieces have nice grain in them too. I liked the contrast so much, I tried to get Birchwood trim to add to the int of my C5 Corvette.

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,680 Posts
rsjean said:
And couldn't find the pix of his birch interior combo. But it seems the consensus is that it looks good with the sand interior... :)
here you go:

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,680 Posts
btw, bmwerken hope you don't mind

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Trim is SOLD...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts