E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

We have just released BimmerFlasher mobile app for the Android platform.
In initial release we decided to put the most interesting ECUs : Bosch ME7.2 and Siemens MS45.
Now you can read and write (with automatic checksum correction) calibrations directly from your phone, without needs to take a laptop.
The same with engine error codes - reading and clearing are there.
Only OTG adapter and K-Line cable are needed.

Reading calibration data and engine errors are free, writing calibration data and clearing engine errors requires one-time module unlock, that costs only 5$ like a coffee cup ;)

Tune it !

·
Registered
2002 330Ci Convertible
28 Posts
Might give this a whirl if I get some time this w/end - the interface looks pretty neat/straightforward.
You might want to update the Play store with the info. about the OTG adapter and K-Line cable...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We've just released update to support Siemens MS43 ecu.

Might give this a whirl if I get some time this w/end - the interface looks pretty neat/straightforward.
You might want to update the Play store with the info. about the OTG adapter and K-Line cable...
Thank you !

·
Registered
'89 e30 m50b32tu
109 Posts
Downloaded, purchased ms43, read a dme. Worked fine, but slow - approx. 4 mins for a partial read. Assuming you're only using standard 9600 baud.
I would suggest implementing the fast baud command for reading and writing. I'm sure you have this information, but happy to provide it if you don't.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,

We have just released BimmerFlasher mobile app for the Android platform.
In initial release we decided to put the most interesting ECUs : Bosch ME7.2 and Siemens MS45.
Now you can read and write (with automatic checksum correction) calibrations directly from your phone, without needs to take a laptop.
The same with engine error codes - reading and clearing are there.
Only OTG adapter and K-Line cable are needed.

Reading calibration data and engine errors are free, writing calibration data and clearing engine errors requires one-time module unlock, that costs only 5$ like a coffee cup ;)

Tune it !

This is so cool!

I happend to make great Bluetooth dongle that works up to 33Hz rate with ALDLdroid and can support baud change for faster flashing.

I am 100% in for work with you guys to improve that and make some integrations together!

Here is video of named dongle called Logger.S - it can do much more stuff!

Contact me on [email protected] or join our BMW Tuning discord channel where all development happens!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Downloaded, purchased ms43, read a dme. Worked fine, but slow - approx. 4 mins for a partial read. Assuming you're only using standard 9600 baud.
I would suggest implementing the fast baud command for reading and writing. I'm sure you have this information, but happy to provide it if you don't.
Hey, thanks for your feedback ! Fast reading for ms43 is in our to-do list, with many other features. But we'll add it in one of our next updates.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is so cool!

I happend to make great Bluetooth dongle that works up to 33Hz rate with ALDLdroid and can support baud change for faster flashing.

I am 100% in for work with you guys to improve that and make some integrations together!

Here is video of named dongle called Logger.S - it can do much more stuff!

Contact me on [email protected] or join our BMW Tuning discord channel where all development happens!
Hey Sorek, thanks !
I've seen your logger, very impressive project :) We're open for cooperation and can support your device, let's discuss that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts