BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 281 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont really want to go into detail. I just wanted to let everyone out there know that bimmian is the worst company to deal with. Their products are crap, and their service is even worse. They make promises to ship things to you and they never arrive. Then, when you ask where your product is, they tell you they already shipped it...which is complete bullsh*t.

I would like to warn anyone on this board who is about to TRY and do business with bimmian....DONT! They are the most unprofessional people on this friggin earth.

-Chang

·
Banned
639 Posts
agent712 said:
Hmm, just ordered some bulbs from them last night.

Nick
i could have gotten you the same bulbs for cheaper

but they are a business so they have to keep their margins wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy higher

·
Registered
924 Posts
I have had nothing but good experiences with Bimmian.:thumbup:
Keep in mind that they ship from Canada Via regular mail so it can take some time...

·
Registered
679 Posts
i'm pretty new to this board but it does kind of annoy me when people post up such negative threads such as this. Obviously I don't know what the issue is in particular here, but I'd be willing to bet its not half as severe as you are making it out to be. I've ordered numerous things from bimmian and its been average at best-- not great and not horrible. If you really did get screwed that sucks and I hope you get it resolved, but my guess is it will be resolved hence this post did nothing but kick bimmian in the nuts. I mean UUC gets slaughtered on this board all the time and they probably deserve it to a degree but some people really blow it out of proportion. All i'm saying is keep things in perspective. Flamesuit zipped up and ready for action :eeps:

·
Registered
742 Posts
UUC has problems with shipping items within a reasonable time frame?

nah. ;)

·
Registered
560 Posts
I've heard alot of bad things about bimman. I think there was a huge thread about them. With their xenon interior lighting bulbs or soemthing like that melting the housing. Them selling the wrong product and saying that it's the consumers fault for buying it. Do a search and see. I personally have not done any business with them yet. But sometimes I worry when I hear the horror stories that the company puts their customers through.

·
Registered
703 Posts
chang_lee said:
I dont really want to go into detail.
Anyone who posts a bunch of Sh*t about a company and wont go into detail has a problem... Bimmian is a very good company. They sell a ton of product and a are extremely busy. I deal with Bimmian on a weekly basis and you couldnt be further from the truth.

If you have a issue with Bimmian, simply email Ian and he will asssist you. But by posting worthless threads on a message board doesnt do anyone any good.

Problems and mistakes happen, its how you respond to them that makes a difference.. give them a chance to help you.

John V

·
Registered
288 Posts
bimmian messed my order up ,, they SUCK

·
Registered
0 Posts
People on the boards have nothing better to do or say, thats why there is so much bashing going on. Plus nobody will come over and kick their asses for saying stupid crap.
Sick of Negativity!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
roguehkmp5 said:
People on the boards have nothing better to do or say, thats why there is so much bashing going on. Plus nobody will come over and kick their asses for saying stupid crap.
Sick of Negativity!

Your mother. :thumbup:

-Chang

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Re: Bimmian = Thieves!

johnv325ci said:

Anyone who posts a bunch of Sh*t about a company and wont go into detail has a problem... Bimmian is a very good company. They sell a ton of product and a are extremely busy. I deal with Bimmian on a weekly basis and you couldnt be further from the truth.

If you have a issue with Bimmian, simply email Ian and he will asssist you. But by posting worthless threads on a message board doesnt do anyone any good.

Problems and mistakes happen, its how you respond to them that makes a difference.. give them a chance to help you.

John V

I'm not posting a bunch of sh*t about a company. I'm simply warning other people about Bimmian. Many people have had problems with this company and I'm just posting my opinion about it too. I think people have the right to know what kind of business they are buying from.

I HAVE given them the chance to help me. I've emailed them several times and not gotten a response. And to reply to what you said about them having a TON of business and are EXTREMELY busy, all I can say is...if you cant HANDLE the business, you shouldn't BE in business.

-Chang

·
Registered
679 Posts
um, you weren't "simply warning others about Bimmian"... you were talking smack about them over an issue you have with them. Again, I'm not here to defend them, and if you actually have a legitimate gripe I would suggest a more constructive way of venting your frustration. This ain't high school :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
723 Posts
Dunno bout you guys, but I prefer it when fellow fanatics come on the board and share their experiences with the different companies, positive or negative. With the continue rise of fraud in internet shopping, we need all the help and info we can get. This is one of the few powers we have as consumers. Through word of mouth, we can deal a serious blow to those sneaky snakes that run some of the scams and prevent them from taking advantage of more ppl.

I'm not saying that we should believe blindly every story about how a company screwed over some guy, but at least hear them out and make your own judgement. If a company screwed me over, I wouldn't want them to continue making money off the misery of other ppl.

And what's this leniency about letting a lot of the mistakes(on their part, I might add), slip? A good company builds its reputation on the quality of service and product. Of course, mistakes can happen, but realize that continuing making mistakes over and over will do little in building a good reputation.

I've never dealt with Bimmian myself, so I dunno how well they operate. But I have seen many recent complaints about them, and sad to say, I now have a lowered respect for them.

And there's my ranting of the day. :D

·
Flex UK Style
2,597 Posts
Re: Re: Bimmian = Thieves!

johnv325ci said:

John V

I've been reading "Bimmian Suck" threads for over a month now. You say to e-mail Ian and he will help, why, in over a month has NO-ONE from Bimmian responded? They're a board sponser, so I'm assuming someone reads these threads. I've never dealt with them, and being from the UK I probably never will, but if I was a company being slammed online, the least I would do would be to defend myself OR, slam the person for posting publicly when a private e-mail would have sufficed.

I just think it says a lot about the organisation when they don't defend their reputation which I'm assuming they worked hard to get. I know that bad news spreads quicker than good news, and bad news sticks longer, but there seems to be a LOT of people slamming Bimmian for various reasons. I'm on the outside looking in and perception is reality. Until someone from Bimmian makes some kind of statement I'll be referring the "UK Crew" to threads like these, warning them of what may happen.

Just my £0.02 (that's two PENCE :) )

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Re: Re: Bimmian = Thieves!

BigFas said:

Until someone from Bimmian makes some kind of statement I'll be referring the "UK Crew" to threads like these, warning them of what may happen.

Just my £0.02 (that's two PENCE :) )

Youre a good man. :thumbup:

-Chang

1 - 20 of 281 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.