BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ordered the roundell set from them, but as soon as i ordered, i realized i picked the wrong colour. so i instantly emailed them and told them this. i got a response from AARON, and he said "ok, i made the change for you"

i received the product, and guess what, it was the wrong colour. i email him again, and he tells me i have to pay a restocking fee if i want them changed. he said on the order status page, it said it was changed, but they still sent the wrong colour. now when i ask him to change it, he tells me its my fault i odered wrong and have to pay. i realize that i ordered wrong, but they confirmed it would be changed before they sent it. its just piss poor business in my optinion.

dont order from them. AARON is an ASS HOLE

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wish i would have seen those before hand. ohhh well, i want everyone to see this

·
Registered
27 Posts
And the news here is what????

Don't worry, even if you got the right color, the fitment sux. I orderd CF Roundels for my M3 and the only one that even was close to being the proper size was the hood....and that was the only one that got put on. I wouldn't buy s**t from them again.

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,354 Posts
Damn, what happened to Bimmian to make their service suck so bad? I had ordered a couple things from them over the summer w/o problems...but seems like there's a handful of posts everyday about how terrible they are...what's going on with them?

·
Registered
32 Posts
AVRed1 said:

What a dickhead thing to say:rolleyes: Grow the fu_k up.

Sorry to hear that dissto.
I think the main reason why people continue to buy from him is because his products are cheap and the majority of the people here are cheap. Just look at all the ones who have platinum visions listed as a mod on their sig :flipoff:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the reason i baught something from him, is because someone on this board told me that their rounfell kits are good.

and ac_schnauzer, **** off

1 - 14 of 14 Posts