E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Just Marinatin'
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just wondering if anyone knows whether or not this brushed chrome color is shiney like chrome or if it is just like brushed aluminum. I want it to match my interior but I don't have much chrome in there just mattchrome.

·
Just Marinatin'
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have seen them in person

they look alright. You got a better suggestion for 20 bucks?

·
Registered
808 Posts
no justification needed...it's just his opinion/preference. I could care less about stickers...personally I'd never put stickers on my car. but that's just me...I'm sure many love putting stickers on their cars.

bimmian said:

What is your justification for saying that?

·
Registered
115 Posts
XeetBMW330ci said:
Stickers are :thumbdwn:
This is a threadcrap, and it brings the forum down.

"A 'threadcrap' is a term for a post (usually negative) that is off the topic of the thread in which it is posted, or criticizes/ridicules the thread starter or the thread itself. Threadcraps usually have no reasoning behind them, but this is not always the case. This definition is not meant to be all inclusive, but it is meant to give you a general idea of what the term means."

·
Registered
189 Posts
BFP sells stickers that change the color of your roundel. We have black, silver, red, and carbon fiber. IMHO it makes the car look more "evil", and provides a very clean finish. We normally sell these for $25/set which covers your hood/trunk/exterior wheels, but we'll do $20/set for fanatics members. We will also replace them for LIFE upon reciept of the messed up one... If you mess up installing them, get in a wreck, acidic bird poop eats through them, etc. just send them back and you'll get brand new ones.

If interested, paypal $20 to [email protected] and specify the type of car you own and the color you'd like. For $30 you can combine them. Black and silver looks particularly sweet, as does Red and silver.

Our kits do not currently fit on convertibles.

-SB

·
Just Marinatin'
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will tell you something

I oredered theses stickers a while ago and bimmian hasnt been in contact with me. They acknowledged the order but I have received no shipping confirmation. I just hope that I get them this week.

·
can ya spare some change?
738 Posts
I happened to like the variety of stickers and colors that Bimmian provides for the Roundels, even though I wouldn't even consider half of those colors.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I ordered CF ones from Bimmian and was happy with them at first. Now its kind of so/ so... I got all the ones on perfectly but the one that mattered the most. The steering wheel one. There is a little air bubble in it and its being noticed by everyone! They need to sell or give away replacements to people who have bought them.

Another thing I think would really improve the kit would be if they gave you a clear cover that completely covers the whole emblem so that you would get such a edge feel when you touch the stickers. It would also help them last longer and keep from pealing off.

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
yea i thought they wre pretty ghetto but ordered them anyway. Yea i was wrong they're really nice and people cant tell

·
Just Marinatin'
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have heard this

the stickers look a little strange on the steering wheel. How do I get into canoe projects?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts