BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Is NOT A Mechanic
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's nearly impossible to believe that it's been a year since we held our first Demo Day. Last year's event was a huge success, and we're planning for a bigger turnout this year.

We'll have a lot of tools for you to see and test, and will probably have at least one on-car demonstration.

We're thrilled to announce that we'll be joined by the good folks from Mid Atlantic Trading - the North East's leading Sparco distributor. They'll be representing products from Sparco, Corbeau, Arai, OMP, and more.

The facility that we'll be using is a large warehouse with room for several cars on display indoors, and plenty of parking outside. It's located in Flemington, NJ, which is in Hunterdon County. We'll have directions for you as we get a little closer.

For the Bimmertools display, we plan on presenting products from:

Peake Research
Motive Products
SK Handtools
Assenmacher Specialty Tool
OTC
ATD
AC Hydraulic
Ingersoll Rand
UUC Motorwerks
And more!

We'll have some door prizes and promotional giveaways, as well as several items for sale on-site. Also, if you plan to attend, anything you order from our website between now and a few days before the show, and we'll deliver it to you there free of shipping charges. Just email us beforehand to arrange it.

If you plan on coming, do try to post here so we can judge attendance.

As we confirm details and products that will be on hand for purchase, we'll post it here.

Thanks for looking, and we'll see you in Flemington on December 2nd!

Ken

·
Is NOT A Mechanic
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update with address:

The event will take place at:

Altech Corp.
35 Royal Road
Flemington, NJ 08822

Sunday, December 2, 2007
10am - 3pm

Current demonstrations planned:

Bleeding brakes with our Motive Power Bleeder
Reading/Clearing check engine codes with Peake Research scan tools

We'll have bunch of inventory on hand for sale, as well as some door prizes.

We hope to see you there!

Ken

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
i have to go to court on that day :banghead:

EDIT: HAHAHA wow read it wrong was thinking 4th, but yea sound interesting. and i'll leave up my nice little mistake for others to laugh at and enjoy :). this is what happens when u procrastinate ur physics hw till the last minute and post on the forum on the same time, the numbers play tricks with ur eyes :yikes:

·
Is NOT A Mechanic
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok - we've just made our (hopefully) final list of items we'll have at the show. Some of these will be for display only, some will be available for purchase on site.

Here's what you'll see:

Motive Brake Bleeders (with a live demonstration)
Peake Research Engine Code Scan Tools
Peake Research Airbag Scan Tools
BMW 36mm Oil Filter Housing Sockets
BMW 7mm Stubby Brake Caliper Sockets
14mm and 17mm Diff Drain Plug Sockets
17mm Protected Wheel Lug Impact Sockets
Our Stainless Steel Wheel Pins
OTC 2 Ton Aluminum Racing Jack
AC Hydraulic Jack Stands
SK Universal Spline Ratchet Kit
SK GPro Ratcheting Wrenches
SK Screwdriver Sets
SK Palm Control Ratchets
SK 1/2" Torque Wrench
Rechargeable LED Work Light
Bolt Extractors
Brake Piston Compressor
and a few more goodies...

Plus...

Track gear from Mid Atlantic Trading - the North East's leading Sparco, Corbeau, and Arai distributor. They plan on bringing racing and touring seats, harnesses, and helmets.

IMPORTANT! If you are planning on joining us and would like to see or purchase something SPECIFIC - even if it's listed above - please contact me. Not everything on display will be available for purchase on site. If you contact me in time, I will try to arrange to have what you are looking for with us at the show.

My email is [email protected] - do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests.

I hope to see you all there!

Ken

·
Slow in, slower out
4,753 Posts
Unless work interferes, I'll be there.

If you are a tool or track junkie, bring some cash. At the last demo day, Ken had a bunch of stuff at prices I could not refuse.

·
Is NOT A Mechanic
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok - here's the latest update:

On Site Directions: Please map the address to see your best approach. The facility is not far off of Rt. 202 South, right near the intersection of Royal and Colony Roads. It is a large, white building with flags out front. We should have a BMW parked at the entrance to let you know you've arrived.

Enter the facility's parking lot that runs along the left side of the building. You can park in any available space.

Important: Please use the entrance on the left side of the building near a loading dock door - not the front entrance. It will be locked. We will have the appropriate door marked.

Once inside, follow the signs or markers to the rear of the warehouse. This is where we'll be set up. Please respect the facility, as it is a working business.

Show Pricing: Products available for sale on site will be discounted at least 5% below our normal listed pricing. Items ordered at the show will also be discounted at least 5%. NJ Sales Tax applies to all on site sales, and to all orders shipped in state.

We'll raffle off a few door prizes throughout the day, including a $25 gift certificate to our store, so be sure to get a ticket when you get there.

That's it! We're very excited, and hope to see you all there.

Ken

·
Slow in, slower out
4,753 Posts
I had fun today. The tools were cool and I enjoyed pawing the track stuff. I hope you have a spring event to get ready for the upoming autocross/driving school season

1 - 15 of 15 Posts