BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
also NOT a mechanic
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello e46fanatics! My name is Taylor and I am new to this forum but certainly not the BMW or e46 world (330xi, 2 M3's in my past). I am also the new owner of bimmertools. I just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know I am taking this new venture very seriously. You can expect the same great products (plus even more) and customer service you have come to expect from bimmertools. [email protected] is still around to help me out as well. I look forward to getting to know all of you and I'm proud to become part of the e46fanatics community! If I can do anything for you please let me know.

·
Is NOT A Mechanic
5,886 Posts
Thank you, again, to everyone here for making Bimmertools so successful over the years. I'm very excited to see Taylor take over. I can only hope you all extend him the welcome you did for me.

Ken

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi every ones i have 323 2000 i was driving wen look all wells them i took to the mecanic & he replace abs pump end modulo then stile we have seme
problem

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi gays is samuel i posted before
on mi bmw 323 2000 what happend is abs light came on break yellow light
then i fined a grown loos i tie the bolt then abs go off but the break light end yellow light stile on wheels stile look anybody have any idea what can be

1 - 7 of 7 Posts