E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
i really can't see it being more extensive. You should just modify that one and work with the original owners

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
I mean, the wiki is pretty darn extensive...I'd just roll with that one and reorganize it a little bit. Update some threads and add some new ones. Talk to the bimmerfest guys.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
It's out of date. A lot of the info in there is still valid, but as the cars have aged and people have started tearing into them more there is a LOT more info that can be included. Granted that's pretty extensive, but it all depends on how crazy you want to go in terms of adding content.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's out of date. A lot of the info in there is still valid, but as the cars have aged and people have started tearing into them more there is a LOT more info that can be included. Granted that's pretty extensive, but it all depends on how crazy you want to go in terms of adding content.
I'm totally insane. I've got an old copy of TIS, and we've all got the spaghetticoder website (http://spaghetticoder.org/) to reference. I have a copy of Bentley. And I have a huge collection of bookmarks that I've assembled in the past few years of owning this car.

bump for more improvements

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.