E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
....Awesome pics, especially the close-ups from the latest additions to the BMW family. Your car is looking good also btw, love the full frontal pic... On moments like these I call shame on god that I wasn't born in the US :jack:

·
Registered
29,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
....Awesome pics, especially the close-ups from the latest additions to the BMW family. Your car is looking good also btw, love the full frontal pic... On moments like these I call shame on god that I wasn't born in the US :jack:
HAHAHA Bornnnn in the USA! Whats this I see in your sig. Planning E46mango? should i be scared?? :eek:

I'm curious in the 2nd and 3rd pictures taken across the field, was that the total attendance?
@ AC, no not at all. Too lazy to do a panorama. And I'd need a crane to get high enough. lol. It was pretty big.

·
Registered
29,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just wanted to make it clear, the first car is NOT mine. That's Tock172's. LOL. Our cars look identical though so it might as well be mine. And mine might as well be his. The car with the thumbs up is mine a few pics down

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'll upload mine sometime tomorrow... I'm tired after driving 500 miles home from the show. Some of the e30's there were amazing. Enjoyed my first of many bimmerfests

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Mango, excellent photos. That one of my car is simply stunning! :excited: It was great to meet you!

Ughh my prom was on the same day as bimmerfest!! I'm really regretting the decision I made to go to prom. Please post as many pics as possible. I wanna see everything they had out there!
Thanks, pics look good btw OP.
LOL, Prom. I took a 7 series art car to mine. Showed up with one girl and left with another :woot:

Anyway, I had quite the full day up in LA yesterday and to be honest I just cleaned everything out of my car from Bimmerfest about 15 minutes ago, so I have yet to comb through my photos, but I will be posting them shortly!

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Mango, excellent photos. That one of my car is simply stunning! :excited: It was great to meet you!

LOL, Prom. I took a 7 series art car to mine. Showed up with one girl and left with another :woot:

Anyway, I had quite the full day up in LA yesterday and to be honest I just cleaned everything out of my car from Bimmerfest about 15 minutes ago, so I have yet to comb through my photos, but I will be posting them shortly!
Pics or didn't happen

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.