E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard of a caravan yet? havent heard or seen anything, and the guy that normally plans it is not able to make it this year...anyone gonna step up?

33,392 Posts
Cyberkaa? My best suggestion since he's on every forum :eeps:

·
Registered
99,029 Posts
Hey now, don't call me out like that, hahaha. Seriously, though, I've got way too much on my plate.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Yes! Count me in... I plan on going and it would be nice to have someone to follow and guard my bumper from all the bugs

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i hope someone decides to step up and organize something...i couldnt make the caravan last year and was really looking foward to it this year:(

33,392 Posts
Stay tuned... Kalim and I might have something in the works

33,392 Posts
bastard you were supposed to be in mine.
lol still will be. This is just to LA. Im still coming to SD on friday after we get down there ;)

33,392 Posts
Well see if we can work it out. Keith has been talking to some other people who might step up too so something will get done :thumbup:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
were you guys thinking leaving friday morning?

33,392 Posts
were you guys thinking leaving friday morning?
yeah thats always the plan. But I seriously meant we were talking about planning it... still not sure if Keith was handing it off to someone else. I just didnt want to leave people hanging. So dont worry there are talks going on

1 - 15 of 15 Posts