E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
ay nako! the philippines is full of ballers! isnt everything out there 10x more expensive?! hm. lol

sick cars!

·
Registered
226 Posts
go philippines! way to represent. damn, u guys are ballers, everything is so mahal there. mad props. if only my parents would let me go there.. :bawling:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Mabuhay! Nice rides and where exactly was that? I am glad to see there is a big BMW Enthusiast community in the Philippines. How much are aftermarket parts in the Philippines or do you just order them from overseas. Sorry fro the rant just think its cool to see modded BMW in the Philippines wasnt a big scene when I was last there. (haha like 8 years ago!)

How much more/less are BMW's in the Philippines? Just wondering because we are thinking of buying a car from the factory in Munich and shipping it to the Philippines. Just curious whats in demand there now and what price range. The buyer might just have to wait 6 months for the car. But the car would be bought from BMW (Munich) at discount minus taxes minus destination minus shipping to the Philippines where then the buyer would probably have to wait six months to take ownership (I think shipping time is included in the sixth month period I have to check). So it could be a good deal depending on what BMW's go for there lately. Did it once back in the day with a Benz and it worked out good for buyer and seller.

And I know what people are thinking scam...haha but it's not just diplomatic pricing with free shipping home provided by the Philippine governmet for personal items and cars and there is space for one more car.

If you have any pricing info please post here so can figure out if it is worth it and what model BMW would be most cost effective. Also if you know someone who might be interested PM me about any interested parties (sorry no M cars, believe me I've tried and tried :bawling: :banghead: )

Salamat

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
1,970 Posts
Monkeyjuice5051 said:
who make this spoiler? can someone help me find this.. saw this in the phili bimmerfest.

looks like an ACS 1-piece spoiler

·
Registered
226 Posts
cooh23 said:
I don't think so :dunno:

It looks like an add-on CSL spoiler. :thumbup:
yea, its definitely a CSL spoiler. I cant remember the exact company but i think its like MDK or something like that. do a search for the CSL spoiler.

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
4,467 Posts
flipm3 said:
yea, its definitely a CSL spoiler. I cant remember the exact company but i think its like MDK or something like that. do a search for the CSL spoiler.
i beleive the mdk trunklid covers the whole top of the trunk, i dont know who makes that one tho

·
Registered
81 Posts
cooh23 said:
I don't think so :dunno:

It looks like an add-on CSL spoiler. :thumbup:
looks like a Rieger spoiler to me.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Monkeyjuice5051 said:
who make this spoiler? can someone help me find this.. saw this in the phili bimmerfest.

Add-on CSL spoiler from: Atoy Body Kits

I don't think Atoy has pix of the CSL add-on spoiler or the CSL bumper on his website yet but you can e-mail him. Check out his contact details on the website.

·
OG e46fanatics lurker!
1,892 Posts
pssht, hoy! where are the pictures of the fly pinay hunnies pare!!?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.