BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since i joined this community, which by the way im on it everyday single day and loving it!!! I have heard a couple of things about bimmerfest...pretty vague stuff. I was wondering if anyone out there knew what i have to look forward to. I mean is it entertaining, do they give free give-aways, any hot models or do i have better chances going to lego land!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
32,572 Posts
do you like bmw's? if so, go to it. biggest bmw meet pretty much. the show is not about the cars that are sponsored and all that stuff you see at import nights. it's the cars in the parking lots that's a main attraction. and plus you can drive in the huge ass caravan that happens every year. i say go for it, can't hurt to try it. if you don't like it, do go next time. also sponsors give discounts there, and you can buy raffle tickets to get prizes. they are great prizes too like 50% off dpes or vorsteiner, list goes on.

·
Mod Squad
12,623 Posts
:wtf: You live in Cali. Pretty much no excuse not to go. If I lived close to the site where Bimmerfest is hosted I would have never missed one since it's begining. Besides it's still a long ass time until the next bimmerfest anyway.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
is it better than an auto show? say the nY auto show? i get so bored and tired of walking and its boring...

i always wanted to join the caravan then jump off and hang out in santa barbara

·
Registered
769 Posts
OHHHH SHHHHHHHH.... Bimmerfest is right around the corner... I gotta step up my Modding game... Gotta start modding 6 months ahead... :excited::excited:

·
Banned
423 Posts
If you live near by, what do you have to lose by not going?:hmm:

...... GO!

·
Registered
21,360 Posts
when is bimmerfest 08? and where? my sis is in Oakland, so maybe i can go "visit" her but really go to Bimmerfest instead :eeps:

:rofl: jk i :luv: my sister

·
Banned
3,835 Posts
i went once 2 years ago and was severely disappointed...I just browsed the lot once in 1 hour and just left, what a waste of a 2 hour drive (4 hours total)

never want to go again..nothing to see what you can't see online

now a track meet or a driving event meet...IM SO THERE :)

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
it's fun. go once... go one year you've gone every year. super unoriginal and it's really gotten pretty low dollar. it's fun. but don't go expecting the world.

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,756 Posts
there was a fight last year..
bimmerfest has just become a meet with a bunch of pricks
And you've become a cynical Debbie Downer stepping into threads with your negative comments all the time :rolleyes:
You go once and decide it's not worth going? Maybe because you had nobody to meet, talk to, or hang out with? Perhaps that attitude is to blame?

Bimmerfest is a great show, wouldn't miss it for the world.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts