BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 391 Posts

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Wow great work on those. The flanges...everything looks awesome. How does it compare to the Techniks (gen 3) in terms of tubing size, port width, etc?

·
The Brake Newbie!
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Wow great work on those. The flanges...everything looks awesome. How does it compare to the Techniks (gen 3) in terms of tubing size, port width, etc?
The Tubing and Port is a Tad Smaller. I don't think it will affect the N/A Motor but if F/I and HeadWork then it Might. I will have to do some Flow Bench and some other stuff to see what I wanna do next :D

[email protected]

Edit: Looking at the old pictures from my Gen 3. They look about the same size. I will have to measure them to find out.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
They look good man.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Bimmer App

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
When will they be available? Price? Coating? Would you recommend these or the SS reps you mentioned in your business trip thread?

They look terrific, I might have to jump on these! You're going to cost me a lot of money! (exhaust and race cats on top).

·
Registered
778 Posts
I'll be your beta tester!

Lol, I may have to sell your old design to get a set of these bad boys!

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
The Tubing and Port is a Tad Smaller. I don't think it will affect the N/A Motor but if F/I and HeadWork then it Might. I will have to do some Flow Bench and some other stuff to see what I wanna do next :D

[email protected]
Thanks, good to know. From what I can see these are probably better than the techniks. Those smooth curves going in and out of each flange are gonna help keep velocity consistent. I'm excited for these!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Wow these actually look REALLY good. Update us on pricing, coating offers, shipping :woot:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Looking good so far!

·
The Brake Newbie!
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
When will they be available? Price? Coating? Would you recommend these or the SS reps you mentioned in your business trip thread?

They look terrific, I might have to jump on these! You're going to cost me a lot of money! (exhaust and race cats on top).
I would say in 2-3 months. I would have them in stock. If I dont have to do any more changes to them and etc.

Pricing is still unknown as I will be getting OEM Hardware and some other stuff done to the Headers.

Coating will not be available.

The SS Rep are the one we been selling. These Gen3 will cost more then the SS Rep.

Thanks, good to know. From what I can see these are probably better than the techniks. Those smooth curves going in and out of each flange are gonna help keep velocity consistent. I'm excited for these!
I hope so :D

Non m fitment?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App
They are 325/330 Fitment, but in a later date. I will have 323/328 Fitment as well.

[email protected]

1 - 20 of 391 Posts