BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
ACS and Hamann mutt!!!
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been waiting for my JL audio 500/1 amp for nearly 2 weeks and have yet to receive the amp when he said he would ship out UPS overnight Saturday delivery. All communcations with this guy has ceased since then.

·
ACS and Hamann mutt!!!
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm happy to say that the issue we had earlier has finally been resolved.

·
Registered
4 Posts
shipment was late by 2 days because of UPS mixup..out of my hands, item was delivered in condition promised...why won't this let em post my reply?...this is my second try...?...lol

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have a similar problem with John (bimmerboy2003m3) as well ... he promised me that he would send me a tracking number when he shipped the product, however it's been almost 2 weeks and I receive nothing ... he just sent me an email and told me to email him when I receive the product but with no tracking number I have no idea when I should stay home and wait for the delivery ...

I understand that he's a busy guy but he should at least check his emails ... hopefully he will get back to me soon ...

·
Registered
41 Posts
I purchased his Hammans pg2's set of 4 with tires from him. I paypaled the money to him 3 weeks later no rims or anything. I proceeded to make a complaint with paypal and froze his account. seems like this is his way of doing business or scamming people. He was furiouse that I froze the acount BUT becasue paypal had my $1900 bucks and his account was frozen there was no way of winning. SO he overnighted a set of 4 rims and tire which the tires were garbage UPS to me from texas. cost to him was at least 600 bucks to ship which I dont know how he made $$ but I got the rims thank god. hes a swindler be careful!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
guys, i have a problem with john(bimmerboy2003m3) as well, i bought some of the stuffs off him at the end of the dec 2003, and he receive the money within one week, but its been almost 3 months already, and i havent get any of the parts yet, and i keep email him and phone him but i couldnt get a hold of him, so can anybody in his area actually help me out on it ,
anybody still have contact with him
pls let me know at [email protected] :dunno: :cry:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I had similiar problems with him as well. Paypaled (it goes to some girls email address and shows up as LVgirl on your bill, strange!) and had to bounce the charge until it arrived.

Just remember, when you bounce the paypal, they charge you a small fee when they return your money, so adjust any payment by that amount when you re-pay him once you get your stuff.

According to him, the stuff was all on his car and he was waiting on the guy to take it off.

Do not offer for sale if your not ready to ship.

I eventually got my stuff, after a number of emails, phone calls, paypal, paypal bounce, re paypal, etc. So have faith on getting it, but you need to apply extreme pressure to get it.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
PDACPA said:
I had similiar problems with him as well. Paypaled (it goes to some girls email address and shows up as LVgirl on your bill, strange!) and had to bounce the charge until it arrived.

Just remember, when you bounce the paypal, they charge you a small fee when they return your money, so adjust any payment by that amount when you re-pay him once you get your stuff.

According to him, the stuff was all on his car and he was waiting on the guy to take it off.

Do not offer for sale if your not ready to ship.

I eventually got my stuff, after a number of emails, phone calls, paypal, paypal bounce, re paypal, etc. So have faith on getting it, but you need to apply extreme pressure to get it.

but i just gave a call on his #, and now the # is not working anymore, anyway i can find him or get in contact with him??
or his other #?? or email ???
this is getting real pissed :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
This guy has fuct me over too so far.... 2 months since he recieved my $1200 and nothing.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Bounce the Paypal charge. That was the only way I could get him to respond and I did not send anything until I received the item from him. PM the other guys as everyone has plenty of info on him to track him down.

For $1200, I would be sending certified letters to him and letting him know that your next calls were to the State Attorney and authorities.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
K-White - Did you send Mr330 a pm? He was the one I had gotten some information on this guy from (including a speed shop that he stiffed).

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
PDACPA said:
K-White - Did you send Mr330 a pm? He was the one I had gotten some information on this guy from (including a speed shop that he stiffed).
yes, i did, but he didnt have much info for me too, i called david-dtmotorwerk in tx too, but they said they havent seen john for a long time,and john still owned him money, i call his house, but then a lady finally pick up the phone, but said there is no such john , she ask me to take the # off the calling list, :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I will PM you with the only other information that I can find. I have scoured my files. Remember I did my transaction in Dec/Jan so who knows. Did you try and get the money order stopped? I think they can do that, though he probably already cashed it. It is possible the bank he cashed it at might also have is account.

·
Registered
256 Posts
PDACPA said:
I will PM you with the only other information that I can find. I have scoured my files. Remember I did my transaction in Dec/Jan so who knows. Did you try and get the money order stopped? I think they can do that, though he probably already cashed it. It is possible the bank he cashed it at might also have is account.
any legal action can be taken ?? can we group file a report somewhere ... ?? since this is not a single case .. it involves in so many people ... I sent money to him with paypal, I filed a complaint and froze his account but stupid paypal didnt do anything to give my money back ...

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Sun - I reversed my paypal to him and they sent him the dispute letter I wrote. They put all but $7 back in my paypal account since he had not resolved the problem and not shipped the product. So if I was you, I would be back onto paypal and get your money back. If email does not work, get on the phone and work up the paypal management tree. Bottom line is you did not receive the product and they can reverse the money and take it back from his account. I reversed it after one week of no return communication from him. He emailed frequently during negotiation, then when payment was sent he disappeared. He resurfaced when I reversed the payment and got him on the phone. However, it still took weeks to finally get the product.

I did receive my product. And I paid him once I had received it.

You will need to talk to an attorney about filing a suit.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
PDACPA said:

he cashed out the money before he disappear, and said will have the things all ship out, tats the last thing i heard from him, and ya, i should contact my bank to see where the money was cashed out, and they should have his account info, for sure,

·
Registered
0 Posts
anyone heard from him yet?

his cell is now disconnected. So i think his run away. I hope someone found him and sorted him out.

-Bhavil

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
ANYbODY have any updates on that bastard??
anbody can help finding texas's area cops office contact number for me, i will file a claim, do watever i can to get the money back!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts