BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Interested in AFE stage 1 if you are willing to ship. Please PM me with some more pics please. :thumbsup: Also interested in your V-CSL bootlid if you are willing to sell that as well.

·
Banned
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
How about the cf front grills?
sorry tey - I have them, but I'm keeping them for now

Interested in AFE stage 1 if you are willing to ship. Please PM me with some more pics please. :thumbsup: Also interested in your V-CSL bootlid if you are willing to sell that as well.
Give me til the end of the week - if no one local takes it - it's yours - I'll snap close up pics once i take it off - has a 2 inch scratch from my hood tho - sorry - i'm keeping the vcsl boot lid

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Np, I can wait on that, just send me some pics when you get the chance just in case no one local is interested. BTW, are you planning to get rid of your V-CSL bootlid? :craig:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I went into delivery room right after my sis gave birth and omg, it was like a murder scene argh, thinking about it gives me shivers. BTW bimmerboy, i'm 20 mins away from you, let me know once you ready to sell the vcsl bumper.

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
How much for all this:

CF valve cover - has slight oil stains around oil cap - (my old cap was faulty) - $100
RE billet oil cover - $20
cf headlight surround - $200
Evosport CF door handles - $250

·
Banned
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Thanks for the well wishes Guys!

I'm gonna part the car slowly since I don't have much time on my hands. a couple parts at a time.

yes jan!!!! fatherhood!!! God Bless you man!!
Yeeeooooo Charles! What's up buddy? Yes fatherhood is amazing

Jan, what's the lowest you'll go on the headunit? PM me bro.

BTW- congrats on the baby! My wife and I just had our second.
Hey Chad - I'm going to hold on to the HU for a bit - it sounds pretty nice with the oem subs.

Awesome Congratz to you and your wife - hopefully we can have 2 as well

How much for all this:

CF valve cover - has slight oil stains around oil cap - (my old cap was faulty) - $100
RE billet oil cover - $20
cf headlight surround - $200
Evosport CF door handles - $250
Hey Jammin - where do you live? Do you have an M3? If you're serious - we can make a deal. - shoot me a pm or email [email protected]

I'll take some pics tomorrow and send them to you - it's off the car and i could ship it since it's not too big.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Congrats on the new addition Jan :)
All the best to your family.
You selling your car??? A car seat would fit in the back ;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts