BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sup guys, I did a few minor upgrades over the past couple of weeks. Here are the following mods...

-19 x 8.5 (235/35/19) / 19 x 9.5 (265/30/19) Axis Supermesh (Love the lip on this rim!!!) wraped in Nitto 555 Extreme's

-OEM E46 M3 Mirrors

-Painted kidney grill and window trim

I'd like to thank Jon (don basilio) for the hook ups on the rims and Rich (RichieC) w/ the good deal on the M3 mirrors.

Here are the pic, Enjoy...:thumbup:

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
47,771 Posts
I'm liking your new rims :thumbup: :D have u considered doing tint?

·
has 1 FLY Ci
2,026 Posts
Bimmer4life2000 said:

Yeah, don'get me wrong. I love the PG2's but it was time for a change. As for tinting, that is next on my list. What percentage tint is the best?
20% non metallic

·
Registered
419 Posts
Bimmer4life2000 said:
Sup guys, I did a few minor upgrades over the past couple of weeks. Here are the following mods...

-19 x 8.5 (235/35/19) / 19 x 9.5 (265/30/19) Axis Supermesh (Love the lip on this rim!!!) wraped in Nitto 555 Extreme's

-OEM E46 M3 Mirrors

-Painted kidney grill and window trim

I'd like to thank Jon (don basilio) for the hook ups on the rims and Rich (RichieC) w/ the good deal on the M3 mirrors.

Here are the pic, Enjoy...:thumbup:

sweet :thumbup:

·
call me kev :D
6,308 Posts
awesome mike... :) i've always loved your car.. .extremely clean and nice

glad you are modding now :thumbup:

·
Registered
11,322 Posts
looks sweet. I'm liken the new rims a lot. as for the tints, I would advise for 20% or darker :D, non metallic by the way

·
call me kev :D
6,308 Posts
doughsun said:
Looking good Mike :thumbup: Car looks very clean :) The pics are also very nice :thumbup: What's next?
knowning him.. probably the same as you ... a supercharger :tongue:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts