1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
you have a facelift.

·
Registered
251 Posts
How can you tell the difference from a pre-facelift E46 and a facelift E46? I don't know which one I have. :hmm:
Just a heads up you are probably going to get shiit for saying "beemer".

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
How can you tell the difference from a pre-facelift E46 and a facelift E46? I don't know which one I have. :hmm:
You have a facelift BMW.

Easiest way, corner markers point up, facelift (04+). Corner markers point down pre-facelift (1999-03 or 01-06 M3)

FACELIFT

PRE-FACELIFT

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dang. My bad for offending anyone for saying "beemer". I know I shouldn't be saying excuses, but I'm new to this whole thing. I got "beemer" from the song. LOL

·
Registered
245 Posts
It's ok, I didn't know which I had when I first bought mine too. Funny thing is that i looked at one of each and I knew there was a difference but I couldn't put my finger on it till after I bought it lol. I don't pay much attention to details sometimes.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
yeah...how dare you say "beemer" :rolleyes:...seriously though, screw the people who get picky about that, I still say it is Beamer...

Texas FTW by the way.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
^ABBTBGG - American by birth, Texan by the grace of god!

Born and raised in Texas until 4 years ago, still way to proud of the place :)

Big Sandy, TX FTW....

Options after college were either Houston or Ohio....FUC* that crap hole Houston!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
^ABBTBGG - American by birth, Texan by the grace of god!

Born and raised in Texas until 4 years ago, still way to proud of the place :)

Big Sandy, TX FTW....

Options after college were either Houston or Ohio....FUC* that crap hole Houston!
Yeah! you know how it goes..Yes sir!

"Don't mess with Texas" :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
The facelift is so much nicer, IMO. The lights and hood lines are an improvement.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
:rofl: at people getting all picky about "beemer"

OP, be prepared to take a lot of crap around here due to your join date - being a 2010 ain't easy on this forum. I deal with it, and beyond that this forum has been a lot of help and a lot of fun.

Nice car, and welcome!

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
:rofl: at people getting all picky about "beemer"

OP, be prepared to take a lot of crap around here due to your join date - being a 2010 ain't easy on this forum. I deal with it, and beyond that this forum has been a lot of help and a lot of fun.

Nice car, and welcome!
OP, here's another tip.

Don't post something thats already been posted, like a video you think is funny but dated. :eeps: I was given a proverbial blanket party for pulling that one last Weds!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts