E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's been used for 1 month only. Everything still in a good condition :thumbup: except some little scratch when we do installation. Box still available. We ask for $1500 with :woot: EXTRA GARAGE OPENER($149value) :woot: , shipping included. Email me @ [email protected] if need some picture and have some questions :hi: .

·
Registered
10 Posts
900 i wil take

dsd06 said:
It's been used for 1 month only. Everything still in a good condition :thumbup: except some little scratch when we do installation. Box still available. We ask for $1500 with :woot: EXTRA GARAGE OPENER($149value) :woot: , shipping included. Email me @ [email protected] if need some picture and have some questions :hi: .

·
Registered
171 Posts
So funny how people low ball and think their ridiculous offers will allow them to purchase some of the best parts... $900.00 for month old Bilstein PSS9's? I would be insulted if someone offered that to me... :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
15 Posts
pss9

not sure what you paid for them, but $1500 is high. Induktion motorsports has pss9 for $1299, the gentleman offering $900 isn't really offbase! r they still 4 sale?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts