BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting my PSS9's put on tomorrow. Those WITH M3's, have you experienced any sort of problems at all, please be specific ;)

Feel free to chime in if you havent had problems aswell :thumbup:

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
The only problem I have is that I dont have them .. :banghead: That little accident of mine depleted my BBS LM & Drop fund :( I want a ride when you get them in!! :thumbup:

AdamR

·
Bimmerless
1,845 Posts
At first, I thought there was a fitment problem, because the large bolt coming through the rear perch didnt look like it would clear the rear axel. But once you lower the car, everything clears just fine.

Ride is really nice. I believe I have it on #6, 1 being the firmest. its just a tad harsher than stock. Do a MAX drop front and rear. 1 finger tuck in rear, 1 finger gap in front. I have 285/30/19 in rear, so I rub a lil, no worries if you arent going that wide or that low.

Have FUN!!:thumbup:

·
Bimmerless
1,845 Posts
lee2375 said:
I think the so-called washer problem only exists on the regular 3 series :thumbup:
Naw, it was the bolt coming through the rear perch. The installer pointed it out to me. But after several phone calls to Bilstein, they said no worries.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I have them on for 10 days, so far so good. I'm going to have the cornerweight done this Friday so the car could take the full potential of the coilovers... Will post some feedbacks.

·
Bimmerless
1,845 Posts
RandyL said:
I have them on for 10 days, so far so good. I'm going to have the cornerweight done this Friday so the car could take the full potential of the coilovers... Will post some feedbacks.
How much is a cornerweight job btw?

·
Registered
509 Posts
$350 for everything, including height adjust and alignment.

·
Registered
47 Posts
i like it

I've had it since june 02...and I had no problems. It is not as stiff as the H&R coils and I could say it was the purchase I've done up to now.

here is a pic

·
Registered
429 Posts
yeh - what position does everyeon recommend and how low drop? I have them in my garage but am waiting till summer to put them on... I have stock 18"s

1 - 20 of 31 Posts