BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I know all about that...
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do you guys think? I am debating between buying a used set of Bilstein PSS coils or buying new koni's and buying e36 m3 race springs to go with my H&R race I have currently. The drop would overall more with the Koni's and H&R's but cost would be more. Also Koni's are dampening adjustable and PSS is only height adjustable not dapening. I don't like the lack of drop PSS has in the front but it has sufficent drop in the rear but the ride is excellent and its also height adjustable(1.0-1.75 max).Also I can't find anyone that sells Koni's for the e46, anyone know a site? Comments are welcome!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Orient Blue 3 said:
What do you guys think? I am debating between buying a used set of Bilstein PSS coils or buying new koni's and buying e36 m3 race springs to go with my H&R race I have currently. The drop would overall more with the Koni's and H&R's but cost would be more. Also Koni's are dampening adjustable and PSS is only height adjustable not dapening. I don't like the lack of drop PSS has in the front but it has sufficent drop in the rear but the ride is excellent and its also height adjustable(1.0-1.75 max).Also I can't find anyone that sells Koni's for the e46, anyone know a site? Comments are welcome!
If you get the Bilsteins, get the original invoice, as they're only warrantied to the origianl owner. If you have the invoice, you can fake it.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
get konis and H&R

I am putting in intrax supersport rears with koni rear shocks...and i am leaving H&R race and stock shocks up front. I'll post pics in a couple weeks when its done. I favor the koni shocks more too because they are oil filled and adjustable even though i know i wont use it. I'll just set it at the softest setting and leave it at that permanently.

·
I know all about that...
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: get konis and H&R

Ward said:
I am putting in intrax supersport rears with koni rear shocks...and i am leaving H&R race and stock shocks up front. I'll post pics in a couple weeks when its done. I favor the koni shocks more too because they are oil filled and adjustable even though i know i wont use it. I'll just set it at the softest setting and leave it at that permanently.

Where'd you find the shocks at? I can't seem to find a store that sells them anywhere. :dunno:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts