BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale: used set of Bilstein Pss coilovers for all 1999 to 2005 Bmw E46 3 series (will not fit M3). Includes everything pictured: front struts, rear shocks, 4 springs, adjustable perches, wrenches. Used for approximately 38k miles. 100% functional, returning car to stock forces sale. First $450 gets them. Paypal's fine or local pick up in San Francisco. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Is the your signature picture, your car with the PSS coils and 19" wheels installed? I just purchased 19" wheels and i'm currently looking for a suspension setup.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the your signature picture, your car with the PSS coils and 19" wheels installed? I just purchased 19" wheels and i'm currently looking for a suspension setup.
Yes it is. That's at the highest height setting, the PSS can lower the car a lot more if you'd like it to.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
They probably don't fit a coupe. I am local too and ready to buy.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
How are the shocks? Are they rebuildable? Do they still decompress fine?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How are the shocks? Are they rebuildable? Do they still decompress fine?
They're in 100% working order. Not sure if shocks and struts are rebuildable. No leaks, seals are fine, rebound and compress as they should, never had a problem with them when installed. You can come by and see them in person if you'd like. Pm'd you with more info. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
They're in 100% working order. Not sure if shocks and struts are rebuildable. No leaks, seals are fine, rebound and compress as they should, never had a problem with them when installed. You can come by and see them in person if you'd like. Pm'd you with more info. Thanks!
Pm me your number and times when i can call you.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
I think I just swooped them from your nose......sorry

·
Registered
550 Posts
i hope you get these greentrbo!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts