BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I am gonna upgrade my suspension but I dont have any experience before so I need some advice~~~
for price issue I prefer Koni FSD or UUC but I was thinking a 2003 330ci is all made in Germany as I know about germany they have their own specification in all industrial so thats why I am hesitate to do

hopefully you guys share your experience~~~thanks

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh~By the way, share where is your parts come from and the price for reference~~~~Happy Friday

·
1.888.JLEVISW
29,482 Posts
I definitely recommend the FSDs, they are fantastic upgrades for your OEM suspension. The great thing about them is that they automatically stiffen under cornering so the car is not as stiff under normal driving conditions but does give you that performance advantage.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have the UUC suspension set up and am very happy with it. It is actually made by Sachs who make the OEM BMW suspension parts and is a pretty good compromise between performance and driveability.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Bilstein HD's

I replaced the shocks in my 2001 325 with Bilstein HDs. I like them, but they ride slightly harsher (stiffer) then the OEM shocks. People who have compared the Konis to Bilsteins seem to prefer the Konis because of the comfort factor

1 - 8 of 8 Posts