E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I paypal'd this member a month ago on sport steering wheel. When after two weeks it didn't arrived I emailed him and he responded that he was "snowed" in and would send it the next day. Well lo a behold It's March 5th and no wheel.

Hey man if you out there respond to my emails or send me a tracking number on something. Otherwise folks avoid this seller.
:thumbdwn: On further buys.
his email address is [email protected]

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Transaction dispute in progress

PayPal is seeking a reversal of my transaction.

The account name with Pay Pal is a Cheryl Lazzaro
email address: [email protected]

Sellers name is registered on this board as bixl31 and goes
by Mike

·
Invalid User
9,504 Posts
i bought something from this guy not too long ago. it took a while for me to receive my product and he ignored some of my emails. but i did receive it though. i wouldn't do business with him agian. :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Recieved goods

I finally recieved my goods. He responded after being banned from this board and reversal was started by PayPal on the payment I made. The item did not shipp nor did he respond to my emails until after PayPal contacted him. Reading other posts on this guy I wouldn't do business again. I was glad to get my merchandise. Too much hassle though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.