E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
currious on how big your wheels are ? and what you had to do to get them in there (i.e. fender rolling/replacing) also pretty interested on widdest wheels as well.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I wonder if anyone has asked this same question 8000 times before?
I guess not or OP would have found the answers when he searched before making this thread. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
24 I think they where, at bimmer fest 2010

·
Registered
24 Posts
I beg to differ on that m3, I don't see any plastidip whatsoever on there so clearly it doesn't have EVERY mod you could think of

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
20x14 or go home

wholey :censor: they're big!

Don't think i would personally go that big on my own haha, just because of how much you have to make the fender come out to match it. You would just about need an oversize sign on that :lmao:

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
wholey :censor: they're big!

Don't think i would personally go that big on my own haha, just because of how much you have to make the fender come out to match it. You would just about need an oversize sign on that :lmao:
All he did was get a heat gun, vice grips, and a baseball bat and pulled the fenders out 1.5 feet. There's a build thread around here somewhere.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.