BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

8121 - 8137 of 8137 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
hello, quick question, is it possible to do rev-match assist in v69 software? if so how to do it? thanks
It's possible, but not without a lot of coding/programming and i assume it is not being worked on at the minute

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
Is it possible in other versions?
I didn't know, I thought they would get a paid version, but they removed it from the wiki
As far as im aware, it was being worked by Daniel, but he has since stopped development so I don't think it will be finished any time soon if it all

·
Registered
67 Posts
As far as im aware, it was being worked by Daniel, but he has since stopped development so I don't think it will be finished any time soon if it all

Thanks for the info.
it's a shame, I'd really like to use that function.

·
Because Race...Convertible?
Turbo ZHP Convertible
2,937 Posts
Hey I'm having issues with smog readiness. I have everything forced I know of and no codes but EVAP and O2 Heater are still incomplete. Any advice?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Good info and thanks for your response :)

I too think most people simply don´t understand what kind of a huge impact that software bundle could have if it would be used.

Having the basic functions, theres currently no real limit :rolleyes:

You have DTC´s popping up? Supress them!
You have SAP/CAT delete? Force OBD Readiness!
You´re topspeed is still limited? Remove the restriction!
Wanna rev higher? Raise Soft- and Hardlimiter according to your gearbox!

You want a more responsive Throttle? Simply tweak it using the corresponding map!

Mods worth several hundred dollar are included and people just seem to don´t recognise it :(
Awesome work Daniel, my car wouldn't be running without your files but just stuck for a 2.8 base file to start with as I'm using a 2.5 ecu and it's not running good on it atm. Thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
Awesome work Daniel, my car wouldn't be running without your files but just stuck for a 2.8 base file to start with as I'm using a 2.5 ecu and it's not running good on it atm. Thanks
You may have to try and and copy tables over from the original ecu to get it running properly, unless someone else has a base file for you, will be a very tedious process I'm sure!

·
Because Race...Convertible?
Turbo ZHP Convertible
2,937 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Hey I'm having issues with smog readiness. I have everything forced I know of and no codes but EVAP and O2 Heater are still incomplete. Any advice?
Sometimes you can mess with the EU MIL. I know armenh7 was messing with obd readiness and found some ecu hardware variants with certain sw variants wouldn’t go ready for some reason. I have to upload his notes to the wiki when I get the chance.

Did you figure it out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello guys, im kinda frustrated....

After like 2 days trying to build a bench for my MS42 Index02, im still failing.
I've done multiple wiring ways.
The one i got at least the battery Symbol & ignition popping up in INPA was this:

My 12V getting killed everytime I put the ignition pin in it.. Why?
Without i cant see ignition button in INPA, with it, my 12V is diying...

jesus this makes me going crazy like the last 4 days...pls help xd
I dont know what im doing wrong, i've also tried the youtube tutorial from:

Also doesnt work. Is it my power supplie failing?
Its also not working with ms43 wiring

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys , its been two days im trying to flash version 69 and the car wont start . It gives EWS error and TPS adaptation . Please is there somebody that could help me with my files . I took original v69 512kb bin from the wiki page put my vin number , applied ptch for checksum and ignition cut . Corrected the checksums with the provided program from the wiki page . Flashed the file with boot mode and the car doesnt want to start ... the way it starts is by flashing it to original. Can somebody take a look at my files and check them ?
Thank you very much .

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi guys , its been two days im trying to flash version 69 and the car wont start . It gives EWS error and TPS adaptation . Please is there somebody that could help me with my files . I took original v69 512kb bin from the wiki page put my vin number , applied ptch for checksum and ignition cut . Corrected the checksums with the provided program from the wiki page . Flashed the file with boot mode and the car doesnt want to start ... the way it starts is by flashing it to original. Can somebody take a look at my files and check them ?
Thank you very much .
Flash the virgin 512 with no patches, then read the 512 back with ms4x, then open that bin up in tunerpro apply JUST THE IMMO Delete, then flash back and try start it again, this worked for me but it took me 2 tries

P. S The ecu will still show an ews fault but the car should start no problem!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hello guys, im kinda frustrated....

After like 2 days trying to build a bench for my MS42 Index02, im still failing.
I've done multiple wiring ways.
The one i got at least the battery Symbol & ignition popping up in INPA was this:

My 12V getting killed everytime I put the ignition pin in it.. Why?
Without i cant see ignition button in INPA, with it, my 12V is diying...

jesus this makes me going crazy like the last 4 days...pls help xd
I dont know what im doing wrong, i've also tried the youtube tutorial from:

Also doesnt work. Is it my power supplie failing?
Its also not working with ms43 wiring
What are you using to supply 12v?

8121 - 8137 of 8137 Posts