8101 - 8120 of 8152 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
you mean?

cold warm
ip_ti_tco_1_pl ip_ti_tco_2_pl
ip_cam_sp_tco_1_in ip_cam_sp_tco_2_

so the section "Map Reduction" can make my engine run as cold all the time?

Thank you d_cleverzz

Nowhere is stated that any of the public .bin files are TUNED , "fewMaps" is one of those UNPREPARED files. It is purely stock MS43 file that use fewer maps for running your engine. Those maps must be TUNED for every car that use this patch. You must tune the section that was used in normal unpatched bin as COLD maps. Hover your mouse over every coded maps names and where is defined, it will pop up an description.
Yes,in the unmodified states of "fewMaps" bin , engine use cold maps only.
The patch is designed to give a help for those who search a base map for tuning , it is not designed to be uploaded on stock engine in a hope to do something,cause it will not (maybe except for a more richer mixture in fuel,cause its cold maps, it may give a small joint in power)

·
Registered
725 Posts
you are right cause you are not Daniel_f.
still looking for someone who know which table is used for cold vs hot
Injection
Ignition
Maf
Load?

i am not ,and none of somebody else ,but take into account that this thread is over 400 pages of loop explanation , Daniel answer questions rised for a first,second,third...ten times , but at a point,if you take a look over , it became annoing ,and even stressfull to repeat same thing to peoples that are so lazzy to even do a search quest with a click of a button,and by the time ,his answers became less and less . And this apply to all others.

·
Registered
15 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F07dMAhlo2A

reposting from the exhaust pops thread. seems like theres more traffic here.

in regard to the new ignition cut/ launch control..

i wonder if theres some way to use the "few maps" concept for LC..? where we can set the unused maps to be utilized ONLY when launch control is activated. that way we could make extreme changes to the vanos, ignition, and fuel at the desired RPM without affecting normal driving conditions. THAT is what we need. but how?

·
Registered
15 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F07dMAhlo2A

reposting from the exhaust pops thread. seems like theres more traffic here.

in regard to the new ignition cut/ launch control..

i wonder if theres some way to use the "few maps" concept for LC..? where we can set the unused maps to be utilized ONLY when launch control is activated. that way we could make extreme changes to the vanos, ignition, and fuel at the desired RPM without affecting normal driving conditions. THAT is what we need. but how?

·
Registered
725 Posts
.....there ia a way, install a piggyback / dedicated performance ecu. ***x1f643;
FewMaps is not so good for daily driven car, its more pro to tune normal .bin ....,as for example ,we can use Cold state as a base all day maps,and Warm one as a full power / dragrace one. The switch between them could be temperature treshold.... Use Cold till 87 degs and Warm after (when a regular stable running temp is @ that range ,like i setup mine) To jump from 87 to 92( where electric fan kiks in) it takes onley a burn out,or 2 minute idling. During race it wont go back to 87(decent state) quicker than 402m (1/4mile) travel. And there could be more blings and bangs that can be used to everyone pleasure.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hello guys.hope someone can help me.i have a 325 with ms43 ecu i did exhaust pop modification with (toggleable exhaust pops) and i used ms4x wiki tables to tune my ecu ,im very happy with the result but my question is can i activate the pops all time with the AC being on? Hope someone can answer my question thanks.

Sent from my SM-J415F using Tapatalk

·
Because Race...Convertible?
Turbo ZHP Convertible
2,941 Posts
Hate to be that guy, but could anyone screenshot a stock throttle map or point me toward a stock 56 64k read for 325 or 330? My computer died and I lost my backups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
580 Posts
Hello guys.hope someone can help me.i have a 325 with ms43 ecu i did exhaust pop modification with (toggleable exhaust pops) and i used ms4x wiki tables to tune my ecu ,im very happy with the result but my question is can i activate the pops all time with the AC being on? Hope someone can answer my question thanks.

Yes, do the same thing to the ac on hysteresis table.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Hate to be that guy, but could anyone screenshot a stock throttle map or point me toward a stock 56 64k read for 325 or 330? My computer died and I lost my backups.

Use any full 512kb read from the wiki. Change xdf header offset to 70000.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hello everyone can someone provide an xdf file for ms42 0110 CA please ? I only can find 01100AD and 01100C6 xdf file.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hello, i have a problem when i put any software in my ms42 whit the programs msss5x and ms4x all ways change the vin and the ecu number for the same one, some one now why? is very estrange the ecu number is ok but vin why??

·
Registered
580 Posts
hello, i have a problem when i put any software in my ms42 whit the programs msss5x and ms4x all ways change the vin and the ecu number for the same one, some one now why? is very estrange the ecu number is ok but vin why??
You are more than likely using stock files provided on the wiki, which are based off another video, which of course, have different vins.
This can simply be ignore by just reading the file off your ecu. And using the match xdf in TunerPro, or Putting it into RomRaider.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You are more than likely using stock files provided on the wiki, which are based off another video, which of course, have different vins.
This can simply be ignore by just reading the file off your ecu. And using the match xdf in TunerPro, or Putting it into RomRaider.

the problem are whit the original file i can show what happen, the file 328_original is the file a put into the ecu the ms42_teste is what happen when i read from the ecu whit the 2 programs very strange no?

·
Registered
580 Posts
the problem are whit the original file i can show what happen, the file 328_original is the file a put into the ecu the ms42_teste is what happen when i read from the ecu whit the 2 programs very strange no?
I can’t follow what you are trying to say.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can’t follow what you are trying to say.

i put one file whit one vin when i turn on the ecu and check the vin is not the same, and i try whit a lot of diferentes file whit different vins all ways put the same vin i don't no why?

·
Registered
85 Posts
i put one file whit one vin when i turn on the ecu and check the vin is not the same, and i try whit a lot of diferentes file whit different vins all ways put the same vin i don't no why?
Does it cause any issues with ews or anything? If not you should be able to just change it back to your stock vin if it bothers you, hopefully someone else can confirm

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
i try put the files here for you to see what happen but i don´t can
Does it cause any issues with ews or anything? If not you should be able to just change it back to your stock vin if it bothers you, hopefully someone else can confirm

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
i don´t know yet i by a cheap ms42 and doing some testes, i notices the progs make that changes all ways the same vin when you put the file into the ecu

8101 - 8120 of 8152 Posts