BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago I had my boy Hieu intsall my angel eyes. I recommend Sillieidiot to anyone that's hesitant too work on lighting asthetics for there ride. He is the only person that I trust to work on my lighting.. For all you So Cal peeps there you go! GOOD LOOKING OUT Hieu! :craig:

iphone pics AKA not so GREAT.. HAHA..

·
Registered
5,409 Posts

·
Registered
18,540 Posts
good to see he's back in action... lol back a few years ago he called the quits for quite some time... aka "LEAVE ME THE FVCK ALONE PEOPLE"

:rofl:

·
Registered
32,590 Posts
good to see he's back in action... lol back a few years ago he called the quits for quite some time... aka "LEAVE ME THE FVCK ALONE PEOPLE"

:rofl:
damn i guess the gig is up :rofl: i just never updated the other thread so i don't have to deal with pm's all the time lol

you ever get that pm i sent you about the trunk light thing? lol

·
May the farts be with you, always
6,797 Posts
hi sillie, you have a cute GF my friend , catch you later.

·
Registered
28,945 Posts
Silly is the man

·
Registered
18,540 Posts
damn i guess the gig is up :rofl: i just never updated the other thread so i don't have to deal with pm's all the time lol

you ever get that pm i sent you about the trunk light thing? lol
i didn't respond to that? i could have sworn i did... its all good bud, i cleaned up the connections a bit and they are all good... they went out once or twice over the winter, during the warm weather they are flawless

:hi:

·
Registered
32,590 Posts
i didn't respond to that? i could have sworn i did... its all good bud, i cleaned up the connections a bit and they are all good... they went out once or twice over the winter, during the warm weather they are flawless

:hi:
nah, or at least i never got it lol

thanks guys

1 - 20 of 20 Posts