BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had posted pictures of my car before when the only mods on it were eyelids and replica M5 rims. Over the last month I decided it was time for a new look and the ''mod- bug'' has been with me ever since. It may still only be a humble contribution to the rest of the cars on this site but feel free to tell me what you think.

Mods:
ACS M-Tech Splitters
CF Kidneys
CF M- Tech Rear Insert
CF Wrapped Foglight Rings
H&R Coilovers
19'' OZ Superleggera Rims (Gunmetal)
Custom Eyelids
Eisenmann Race Exhaust
Evotech Software Kit (+31hp/+40nm)
Evotech CAI

Future Mods:
Mirrors (any suggestions?)
DDE's
ACS 3pc Lip

Attachments

·
Registered
4,166 Posts

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
2,569 Posts
Looks great bro. 31hp :hmm: Just get M3 mirrors. they will add a sleaker look :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you guys. The Evotech Software does add more exitement to my ''butt dyno''. However, I cant prove if it really provides as much additional hp as they claim. I spank my moms Step. 330ci Convertible tho :woot: :woot:

·
Registered
339 Posts
looks amazing as is, as for more mods, m3 mirrors and a slight tint?

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
3immer23 said:
Ive been thining about picking up those rims from tirerack.Any flat side shots?Thanks
i dont have any other shots of the wheels right now... i'll try to send you some tomorrow. The best thing about these wheels is that they didnt slow the car down one bit when compared to my stock 17''s, they are very light. Another thing is that I drive on shitty roads everyday and the wheels seem to be holding up well.

Thanks for the comments everyone. Looks like I'll be picking up some M3 mirrors. Which ones should I go for, E36 or E46 style?

·
Registered
7,809 Posts
otherside said:
Humble contribution?

That ride is HOT!!!

mean puppy..

slap on some ACS mirrors(mold out the sticker) and a nice tint and the 3 piece and your set!
:werd:

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
otherside/ m330i: thanks man, but its no crazy widebody/ m3 engine transplant that people are used to seeing on this site. But then again I'm only 19 and my budget is accordingly small.

koven:i love the splitters... they flow with the bumper really well

·
JDM - Style
4,166 Posts
Very nice, man! But I gotta tell you I don't really like those eyelids, they make the headlight look weird.

·
Banned
2,087 Posts
not diggin the wheels, but the car is hot :str8pimpi

1 - 20 of 23 Posts