BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, ive decided on 2 kits (that you guys suggested). Its between the Rieger front, gtr rear/sides; and the Tornado. the one dilema is the tornado costs more and i will have to wait untill late december, i can get the rieger.hamann combo within 2 weeks....what should i do? ps. this is for a jet black sedan.
Just to make sure, are there any other kits (besides mtech) for the facelift that are full replacement? i waslookin at the competition/widebody but i dont know what the full price is...

·
Banned
603 Posts
tornado looks AWESOME on facelifted sedans...go w/ RD! :thumbup:

favorite kit usually..

are you leaning towards a specific kit or are you totally sittin' on the fence..

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really really like the tornado....but its expensive and ill have to wait untill after hot import nights (which i was planning on enterin)....so i dono yet...

·
Banned
603 Posts
Luke WL. said:
I really really like the tornado....but its expensive and ill have to wait untill after hot import nights (which i was planning on enterin)....so i dono yet...

The way I see it is, if you REALLY like a kit, get it! DON'T settle, it will most likely be guaranteed that you will regret it later. This is not a small mod, so I say you get the tornado, no matter how many shows you miss or packs of top ramen you have to consume. You will be happy you did it when you see it finally on your car...IMHO

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you, i think thats the best advice i have ever heard on this board. you deserve a star....

·
Banned
603 Posts
Luke WL. said:
thank you, i think thats the best advice i have ever heard on this board. you deserve a star....
hahah, thanks!!! :D I feel special :)

now I want to see that tornado kit on your car....PRONTO!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you will see it, but they are not shipping till mid december to you will have to wait...now you can feel special, you made me decide to get the kit I am....

·
name's PHIL
6,066 Posts
i also love the tornado.............but it all came down to the $$$$$ for me......for the tornado's price on just the kit itself.........u can get the reiger/hamann combo ptd and put on your whip

1 - 15 of 15 Posts