BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys I know this has been done to death, but I have read heaps of threads and felt that each scenario is slightly different from another. For example I have to bi-xenon headlights with washers and the interior light switch that came with them (is this the LCM?) I'd like to know what other parts I'd need to buy install to make it all work. both my car and the donor car are 2004 model year sedans and I'm from Australia so its the European spec ones ( I think) any help would be appreciated thanks.

·
Registered
247 Posts
The headlight washers are on a totally different circuit than the LCM, there will be no problems with that. The headlights washers are also built around the shape of the headlight, there will also be no problem with that. You'll just need all of your headlight washer brackets swapped over to your new setup, get ready to dump washer fluid on everything when you disassemble them!

So basically, headlight washers shouldn't change your setup in any way as they are controlled by something else entirely.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts