E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 2002 silver 330ci. Starting doing a few mods, on a very tight budget, unfortunately the only thing I got done so far was tinted rear LED's. Cracked my clear corner on my turn signal and figured I'd just do a new light fixture while I'm at it.

Currently I have the Bosch Bi-Xenon headlights with the halogen flash high beams. I was wondering how I would go about changing the lights to a classy and legit angel eyes setup. I would like to keep all the original functions of the lights I have now but have an angel eyes setup. I've done some research but I just cant find a straight answer.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Search harder. Everyone does this. Umnitza is your friend.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I noticed that on some headlights the innervxenon bulb is still on. How is it that some cars are like that while others are not? That is how I want them to look. Will the these work the exact same way as my current headlights? Auto-adjusting, corner moving, will both the angel eyes and xenon bulb get brighter for high beams?

These were the ones that stuck out to me, I would really appreciate the feedback and comments!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
They are wired separate. Don't get brighter with high beams. Turn and level with them. Are usually on without head lights depending on how you wire them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts