E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got my 2003 m3 in december an the other day i was driveing and hit a deer both the headlights and hood need to be replaced i got the car with out bi xenon but now that they have to be replaced i was intrested in putting in the bi xenon factory units in and was not sure how hard it would be and help or pictures of the wireing an the back of the bi xenon would be a big help thank you rob email is [email protected]

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
6,696 Posts
Sorry to hear about the deer and your car. I buddy of mine nailed one in his M3 last year and I couldn't believe how much damage it did to the car.

·
Owner
3,747 Posts
RE:

e46m3smg said:
all i have to pay is a 100 dollar deductable for the repair
100 dollar deductible is very good. I suppose you would have to fork over some extra cash for the bi-xenons cuz you didn't have them to start. Where did u plan on ordering them? From the dealer?

·
Banned
613 Posts
So what did you do with the deer? Sell the meat and buy your now headlights>:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: j/k!

·
Registered
93 Posts
lol i saw a story about a guy in a M3 who hit a kangaroo, he posted pics and there was blood streaking down his hood and everything *shiver* dang im glad we dont have roaming deer in this part of texas, or for that matter wolfs

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i am doing alot of the work on the car my self so i am going to have some money left over i would like to use that money to order the bixenon from the dealer

·
Owner
3,747 Posts
RE:

e46m3smg said:
i am doing alot of the work on the car my self so i am going to have some money left over i would like to use that money to order the bixenon from the dealer
You're probably better off looking for bi-xenons from someone selling them on this site. I heard the dealer will charge like $2000 for them, whereas on this site, you can get them for under $1000. Plus, I heard many dealers won't even sell them for some odd reason.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts