BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FML FML FML FML FML FML FML !!!

Today i go shopping park my car everything fine , I come back to a little ****ing present some ****head has left me and best of yet no details or anything a nice little hit and run that has dented the **** out of my metal and ****ed all the paint ...

And now i just wanna curl up in a ball and cry my self to sleep , ****!

Time to fork out 700 bucks for a fix :(

Attachments

·
Registered
401 Posts
my bmw has been hit and no one left details before aswell... its life man alot of people out there that dont give a fuk or have no heart... karma will get them

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What you guys reckon how much will it cost to fix ?

And also anyone know of any good panel beaters in Brisbane ? Ive heard smash attack at moss st is good but besides that don't know of anything else.

The worst thing of all is the money that was going towards my Dynavin now has to be put into this .. [email protected]!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
That is a real pain in the @rse and I think many of us have experienced similar situations. I've used PJ Murphy at Doggett St, Fortitude Valley for fixing these types of issues on my current E46 and my previous Soobies ! Good workmanship without breaking the bank as there seems to be less that are willing to take private jobs these days.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
That sucks, people are savages.
Its happened to me twice since I got my BMW, very minor though and unnoticeable until i point it out, but i know its there and i hate it.

Generally now I park as far away as possible/emptiest area and as close as possible to a wall/pillar so no one can open their door into my car.

You might wanna go to the security desk and ask them view the tapes, maybe your car was in a area with surveillance.
Speaking of which, most westfields car parks have cameras that don't work, their just there as a deterrent.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Same thing happened to me at uni. I park near everyone so that it is in plain view, and hopefully a deterent - doesn't work, hit an run. Then I tried parking far away - doesn't work, again a hit and run.

The best is when you see it happen and they deny it...

Sucks to have it happen, I know exactly how you feel :(

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't understand how these people get there license in the first hand, really does my head in.

Looks like I'm going to have to go threw insurance with the excess fee of 500 bucks ;( Better 500 then 5000 i guess?

Arghhhhhhh!

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
nah, dont wreck your no claim bonus, get some estimates and see if you can do it yourself, if your excess is 800, id spend double to avoid insurance.
Or just wait it out, tidy it up, paint over it, and hope some bastard rear ends you and go through his insurance instead :p

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
sorry to hear. that's a strange looking dent. wonder how it happened?

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Hope it doesnt cost too much. Probably best to keep your no claim. Shop around and see what it will cost. I guess it could've been wose. But I am a strong believer of 'what goes around comes around' and because the fool ran off, I hope what comes around and hits them is this;

·
Registered
525 Posts
That's actually one of the worst places to take a smallish hit like that too, two inches higher or lower and you could have had fresh replacement parts from China's finest sweatshops en route to replace it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
That's actually one of the worst places to take a smallish hit like that too, two inches higher or lower and you could have had fresh replacement parts from China's finest sweatshops en route to replace it.
LOL... and this comment is supposed to make the OP feel better... right?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts