E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
bekkers = cheaper than circle or pacific bmw ? [/B][/QUOTE]

Bekkers= Not OEM.

Pay the little extra at get the oem's it's worth it.

Pacific BMW has them for around 290.00complete set plus shipping

·
Registered
61 Posts
Bavarian Autosport

Get the from Bavarian Autosport. I got mine from there, and fast too even with the minimum shipping. They are very professsional and I believe they may be the only place in the country now with 02-03 clears in stock. However, they are also the most expensive. On their website the price is like $500+ for the whole kit !!! But the good thing is is that they do price-matching! So just direct the saleperson over the phone to www.bekkers.com and show him that they are only $369 at Bekkers!! He then might say "Oh well these are probably not BMW OEM parts", you then direct him to the "Lights" or "Lighting" (its one of those, I cant remember) and it states very clearly that any lighting products that are not BMW OEM parts are specified beside each one's part number. Hahaha! Now he simply will give you the BavAuto clears for $369 ! This is what I did and I am extremely happy with them.

·
Registered
61 Posts
caseblue said:
Thanks folks!
Remember, since you have an 02 car your clears are going different from from 99-01 clears, and 99-01 clears are widespread and easy to find at many places. However, BMW Inc. recently stopped shipping 02-03 clears to US dealers and they are very hard to come by right now. At least, this is what Pacific and Circle BMW dealers told me, as well as other members of this forum. If you come across a kit I would purchase it immediatly because they are becoming harder and harder to find. It seems that way at least.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts